dare 240

Me: Ok, here's a dare for Olympia and Otis to play 7 minutes in heaven!

Olympia: Oh, hehe that's an.... Interesting dare.

Otis: Yeah.

Me: Well, go ahead then.

Otis: Um, w-what do you even expect us to do in there?

Oscar: Maybe you could tell each other how crazy you are about each other.

Otis: *Blushes* Oscar-

Oscar: And weren't you telling me yesterday how crazy you are about Olympia, and how she just makes you so happy and stuff. You could talk about that with her while you're playing 7 minutes in heaven.

Otis: Oscar!

Oscar: Oops, sorry. Was I not supposed to say that out loud?

Olympia: Anyways, um I guess we should just get this dare started. Come on, Otis. *Walks into the small room and Otis follows her and closes the door.*

Otis: Where's the light switch in here?

Olympia: Um.... *Looks around* Oh, it's over there. *Turns the lights on and sees that their actually in the bubble room.* Oh, looks like this is actually the bubble room.

Otis: You'd think they'd have an empty room specifically for this game.

Olympia: *Laughs* Yeah.

Otis: So....

Olympia: So.... What was Oscar talking about earlier?

Otis: Oh, um- n-nothing.

Olympia: It's ok, Otis, you can tell me.

Otis: Ok. Well, I was just telling Oscar earlier about how much I like you. And I was just too scared to tell you. But, what I'm trying to say is.... I really really like you. You make me really happy and I'm glad that you're my partner and my crush, and my best friend.

Olympia: *Blushes and smiles* Awww, Otis. I feel the same way about you. Thank you. *She leans in and kisses him on both of his cheeks, making him blush like crazy* I'm glad that you're my partner and my crush and my best friend too, Otis.

Otis: Hehe thanks, Olympia. *He kisses her on the cheek*

Olympia: *Smiling like crazy*

*They hug each other but just then, the door opens*

Me: 7 minutes is up! Looks like you were having fun.

Otis: W-we were just talking.

Me: And flirtingggg.

Olympia: How do you know that?

Me: We were kind of listening to your whole conversation through the door, but whatever.

Oona: Yeah, we'll pretend like we didn't hear any of it. But that was sooo cute!! Um, not that we heard any of it.

Olympia: *Laughs* Thanks, Oona.

Otis: I guess I kinda like this dare.

Olympia: Yeah it turned out pretty awesome.

Me: Ok, dare done!

A/n: Hope you guys liked this dare! Thx NBMJFandoms  for requesting this! Hope you like it!!