dare 180

Me: Ok, here's a dare for Ohlm to go on a date with Ohana without Oswald knowing!

Ohlm: Whoa, cool! A dare for me! But by Ohana, you mean.... who exactly?

Me: Um, Ohana, the scientist that works here at odd squad.

Ohlm: Oh ok, just checking. You could be talking about any Ohana.

Me: Oook.

Ohlm: Oh and also, who's Oswald?

Me: Um, Oswald. From the O.S.M.U. crew.

Ohlm: Oh ok, just making sure. You could've been talking about any Oswald. There are a lot of Oswalds, you know.

Me: Ok, yeah sure, anyway, just go ask Ohana on a date please.

Ohlm: On it! *Walks over to Ohana* Hey, Ohana!

Ohana: Oh, hi, Ohlm.

Ohlm: So let's go somewhere fun! *Grabs her hand and runs off while pulling her with him.*

Ohana: *Laughs* Whoa! Where are we going?

Ohlm: Um, I don't really know. I didn't think about that yet. Ooh! I know, we can eat ice cream in the break room!

*They go to the break room and Ohlm makes them ice cream sundaes which are really messy, but still yummy.*

Ohlm: This vanilla flavored ice cream is so good! It tastes like.... what's something that tastes good?

Ohana: Vanilla?

Ohlm: I was thinking water. But yeah, vanilla's good too.

Ohana: Oook.... Um anyway, why are we eating ice cream together in the break room? I mean, why did you just randomly wanna do something fun with me?

Ohlm: Oh, it was a dare.

Ohana: What was the dare?

Ohlm: For me to go on a date with you without Oswald knowing.

Ohana: Wait, what?

Ohlm: Yup. That was the dare I think.

Ohana: But I like Oswald! What kind of dare is that? And this is absolutely not a date!

Ohlm: Hey, as long as I get to eat ice cream, I'm good.

Oswald: *Walks up to them* Hey, Ohana. Oh, hey, Ohlm. Wait, what's going on here? Why are you two eating ice cream together?

Ohana: Well, Ohlm was just-

Ohlm: We're on a date without you knowing.

Oswald: A date?! This is a date?!

Ohana: No.

Ohlm: Yes.

Ohana: No, it's not! Ugh, ok so Ohlm was dared to go on a date with me we without you knowing. But I didn't know that's what the dare was. And apparently his date idea was ice cream in the break room, but I seriously had no idea what was going on.

Oswald: Ohhh, ok. I think I understand that. But, Ohlm, the thing is, Ohana and I are kind of a thing, so.... yeah back off.

Ohlm: No problem. I just wanted ice cream.

Ohana: *Giggles* Oh, Oswald. You have nothing to be jealous about. I like you.

Oswald: *Blushes* I wasn't jealous....

Ohana: Sure....

Oswald: Ok, maybe a little.

Ohana: *Giggles*

Oswald: And thanks, I like you too, Ohana.

Ohana: Awww, thank you, Oswald.

Me: Ok, dare done!

A/n: Hope you guys liked this dare! Thx Blehfan105 for requesting this! Hope you like it!!