dare 219

Me: Ok, here's a dare for all of you to put on a circus!

Olympia: Awesome! That sounds like it'll be so fun!

Otto: Yes! And imagine all the delicious circus food too.

Opal: So what acts should we all do for the circus?

Me: Ok, so Opal, you can be one of the jugglers, and Ori and Oswald can too.

Opal: Awesome!

Ori: Yes!

Oswald: Sounds super fun!

Me: Otto, Olympia and Omar can be the clowns, and Owen, Ohana and Osmerelda can be the acrobats.

Orpita: Can I be an acrobat too?

Me: Sure!

Orpita: Yay!

Me: The tightrope walkers can be Orla, O'Angel and Todd. And the trapeze artists can be Dr O, Oscar and Octavia.

Octavia: Yay! This circus is going to be awesome!

Me: And actually I wanna add Oren and Olaf and Olga to this circus too.

Otto: I don't know how Oren's gonna like being in a circus. He's not exactly.... fun.

Olive: Exactly.

Me: Well it's a dare so he kinda has to be in it.

Otto: Oh good point. And it would really fun to see the look on his when we tell him it's a dare and he has to be in the circus.

Olive: *Shrugs* You've got a point there, partner.

Otto: So let's go find Oren, Olaf and Olga!

Olive: Let's go.

Otto: This is already a really fun dare so far.

Olive: Yeah.

A/n: Hope you guys liked this dare! There will be a part 2 to this! Thx Blehfan105 for requesting this! Hope you like it!