dare 202 (part 2)

Otis: Olympia?

Oona: *Walks up to him* Oh, howdy do, Otis.

Otis: Hey, Oona. Do you know where Olympia is? She walked off and I don't know where she went. I think she's avoiding me.

Oona: Oh, I think I did see her in the break room. But why would she be avoiding you?

Otis: Um, it's complicated.... She basically said she wanted Orion to be her new partner instead of me.

Oona: That's weird.... Especially since Olympia really likes you.

Otis: I know. I'm trying to figure out what's going on but she won't tell me. But I'm gonna go to the break room and see if I can talk to her now.

Oona: Ok. Oh, by the way, I think Orion was in the break room with Olympia. They were having lunch together or something.

Otis: Oh, ok. Then I better get there quick, before he asks her out or something. *Runs to the break room*

*At the break room*

Olympia: Ok, Orion, so I know all of this is awkward for you....

Orion: Yeah, no kidding. You're asking me to be your partner instead of Otis? He already thought I was flirting with you when I first showed up at the squad. Are you trying to make him hate me *Chuckles*

Olympia: No, I'm not. And I don't actually want you to be my new partner, I still want Otis to be my partner. The thing is, this is all a dare.

Orion: What?

Olympia: Yeah, it's a dare to tell Otis that I wanted a new partner, and to make him jealous by talking to you or something.

Orion: Oh.... well that makes way more sense.

Olympia: Yeah, but you can't tell Otis that it's a dare, so just play along please.

Orion: Ok fine. But you better tell him soon.

Olympia: I will. I'm not too excited about this date either, trust me.

Otis: *Walks up to them* Olympia?

Olympia: Otis.

A/n: Hope you guys liked this part 2! Stay tuned for part 3! Hope you like it!!