dare 232 (part 3)

Olympia: So where should we look first?

Otto: How about the donut room. Someone's bound to be in the donut room. You guys have a donut room in here, right?

Olive: Otto, I don't think the O.S.M.U van has a donut room.

Orla: Actually there is a donut room.

Everyone: Orla?

Opal: What are you doing here?

Orla: I was teleported to the donut room, and I was able to locate you all with my impressive knowledge. And the Van computer assisted me as well, but it was mostly my impressive knowledge.

Omar: Well, that's great! Now we're that much closer to finding everyone.

Orla: Actually I located some of the other agents as well.

Otis: Where are they?

Orla: They are all in the donut room. I brought them there because they insisted on eating donuts before finding the rest of you.

Olive: Wow. They thought eating donuts was more important than finishing this dare? *Chuckles*

Otto: Well.... Donuts are kinda more important....

Olive:.... Yeah, I'm not going to lie, they kinda are.

Everyone: *Laughs*

Olive: Ok, let's go.

*They all go to the donut room and see all the agents except Oprah.*

Olympia: There you guys are! Yay, we found you!

Oscar: Oh, hey guys.

Oona: Orla found us a while ago. We're just in here eating donuts now.

Otis: Wait, where's Ms O?

Oprah: *Walks into the donut room, drinking a juice box* Hello, agents. I would've been quicker to find all of you, since I already figured out where all of you were, but then I got distracted talking to O'donnahue.

O'donnahue: *Walks into the donut room* Oprah! Did you find everyone yet? *Looks around* Oh looks like you found everyone else.

Oprah: Yup.

Olympia: Which means mission accomplished!

Otis: Yes!

Everyone: Yay!

Olympia: This dare was actually really fun!

Olive: Yeah.

A/n: Hope you liked this dare! Thx again @InvincibleRacoon for requesting this! Hope you like it!!