dare 227 (part 2)

Oona: Opal, Omar! Hi!

Opal: Oh hi, Oona!

Omar: Hey, Oona.

Oona: Where are Oswald and Orla?

Opal: Oh, they're just counting Omar's souvenirs for him.

Oona: Oh wow, Omar. I can't believe you trust them to do that. *Laughs* You're always so protective of your souvenirs.

Opal: Yeah, he doesn't trust them to do that. But I won a bet so he had to let them. *Laughs*

Omar: Yeah, yeah. They better not break anything though. Anyways, why are you guys dressed like royalty?

Oona: Oh, we turned ourselves into royalty with the royaly-inator.

Olympia: Yeah, it's for a dare.

Omar: Ohhh, that's so cool!

*Oswald and Orla walk over to them*

Oswald: Hey guys. We're done counting the souvenirs now.

Orla: Yes. And do not worry. We have managed to refrain from breaking any of them.

Omar: Oh good, thanks guys.

Oona: So anyway, part of the dare is for us to turn you guys into royalty too.

Omar: Really? Awesome! Can I be a squire?

Oswald: Ooh, I wanna be a squire too!

Oona: Sure! *Turns them into squires*

Omar: Awesome!

Oswald: Yeah!

Opal: And I wanna be a princess! But an adventurous princess with a really cool dress! And Orla, you should be a princess too!

Orla: Ok. But I want to be a royal princess gaurdian of gadgets.

Oona: Ok. *Turns Opal into a princess and turns Orla into a royal princess gaurdian of gadgets*

Opal: Yay!

Orla: I approve of my outfit.

Olympia: You two look amazing! I love both of your outfits!

Opal: Thank you!

Orla: Thank you.

Otis: So now that we're all royalty, we can go on our mission now.

Olympia: Yeah!

Oona: Ok, Queen Ms O what's the mission?

Oprah: We need to find the royal lunchbox and return it to Lady Orpita. She misplaced it somewhere in one of the rooms in hq.

Otis: Which one?

Orpita: Well, I don't exactly remember hehe. But it was one of the rooms that start with the letter p.

Otis: Ok. Don't worry we won't let you down. We'll find the lunchbox.

Oprah: Well, what are you waiting for? Go!

Olive: Let's go!

*They all run to the hall of doors to find the lunchbox*

Oprah: *Looks over at O'Donnahue who is smiling lovingly at her* What?

O'Donahue: You're just really cute.

Oprah: That's sweet. You're cute too, but you'd be cuter if you were handing me a juice box. *Smirks at him*

O'Donnahue: *Chuckles* I'll take that as my cue to get you one then. *Walks over to the juice bar*

Oprah: *Whispers to Orpita* I do love when he calls me cute. *Giggles*

Orpita: *Smiles* Awww.

O'Donnahue: *Walks back over to Oprah and hands her a juice box.*

Oprah: Thank you, O'Donnahue.

O'Donnahue: No problem, Opes.

A/n: Hope you guys liked this part 2! Stay tuned for part 3! Hope you like it!!