dare 176

Me: Ok, here's a dare for you guys to meet Maya! Another one of Olympia's cousins.

Otis: Another cousin?

Oona: Is Maya gonna tell us all about how you think Otis is so cute?

Olympia: *Blushes* Stooopp itt! And no she's not because made sure to specifically tell her not to mention how I think Otis is the cutest guy ever and- I mean, um.... I didn't mean to say that out loud. Hehe.

Otis: *Blushes* Oh, you think I'm the cutest guy ever, huh?

Olympia: *Blushes* Let's just meet Maya now.

Maya: *Walks in* Hey, everyone! I'm Maya!

Everyone: Hi!

Maya: Olympia always tells me all about you guys, and how she thinks Otis is the cutest guy ever.

Otis: *Blushes*

Olympia: *Blushes* Maya!

Maya: Oops, was that what you told me not to say? Sorry.

Olympia: *Laughs* That's ok. I kind of already said that by mistake earlier anyway.

Oona: Sooo, Maya, what do you like to do for fun?

Maya: Well, I actually have this weird hobby of juggling oranges.

Oscar: Oh, cool!

Maya: But they have to be a specific kind of oranges. They have to be really orange, but not too orange.... you know what I mean?

Oona: ....Ummm

Oprah: Yes, I know exactly what you mean. I juggle oranges sometimes too, actually. Just for fun.

*They talk about that for a while, while everyone else is confused. Then they all just go to the park room and hang out*

Olympia: That was a fun dare.

Otis: Yeah.

Me: Ok, dare done!

A/n: Hope you liked this dare! This is the first dare in this book lol and btw I'm labeling the numbers based off the previous ones in the first book. Thx Tanglelight  for requesting this dare! Hope you like it!!