dare 235

Me: Ok, here's a dare for me to give Olympia a panda plushie!

Otis: She's going to love that. She really loves pandas. Like really loves pandas.

Me: Awww! Hey, how bout you give her the plushie?

Otis: What? Me? I don't know about that.... If I do, she'll think I'm being all cute, and it'll look I'm trying to flirt with her.

Me: That's the point! She'll think it's cute and she'll be blushing so much. It'll be adorable. And we all know you like her, so just do it.

Otis: Um.... Well, ok. But only because it'll make her really happy.

Olympia: *Walks into the room* Hi guys!

Me: Hey, Olympia. Otis has a surprise he wants to give you. *Shoves the panda plushie into Otis' hands*

Otis: Oh, um yeah. Here you go, partner. *Hands Olympia the panda plushie*

Olympia: Awwwwwwwww!! Oh my gosh, Otis this is so cute! Thank you! You didn't have to get me a gift. *Blushes*

Otis: *Blushes* You don't have to thank me. I wanted to. And I'm glad you like it.

Olympia: I love it! *Hugs him*

Otis: *Blushes and hugs her back.*

Everyone: Awww!!

Olympia: I love this! We should go on a little picnic with my new panda plushie!

Otis: Ok. Sounds awesome.

Olympia: Yay!

Me: Ok, dare done!

A/n: Hope you guys liked this dare! Thx InvincibleRacoon  for requesting this! Hope you like it!!