dare 202

Me: Ok, here's a dare for Olympia!

Olympia: Yay! What's the dare?

Me: You have to tell Otis that you don't like him and want to switch partners and whenever he talks to you, you have to ignore him and go talk to Orion instead!

Olympia: Ok, I- wait, what?! That's crazy! Why would I do that?

Me: It's a dare!

Olympia: Ok, fine. I guess I'll do it but I'm telling him it was a dare as soon as it's over.

Me: Ok.

Otis: *Walks up to Olympia* Hey, partner.

Olympia: Um.... I I don't like you.

Otis: What?

Olympia: I wanna switch partners!

Otis: What? You want a different partner? Since when?

Olympia: Um, since just now?

Otis: Olympia, what's going on?

Olympia: Nothing. I just wanna switch partners. I'm going to talk to Orion now. *Walks off*

Otis: Olympia, wait! *Runs after her*

Olympia: *Walks up to Orion* Hi, Orion!

Orion: Oh hey, Olympia.

Olympia: *Sees Otis walking up to them* Um.... you look really nice today.

Orion: Oh, thanks....

Olympia: So, do you wanna be my new partner?

Orion: Me? But I thought you were partners with Otis.

Olympia: Yeah, but I wanna switch partners now. You can be my new partner.

Otis: *jealous* What?! Olympia, did you just ask Orion to be your new partner?

Olympia: Yeah, so? Orion's great.

Otis: Do you- you like him now or something? I mean, why don't you wanna be my partner anymore?

Olympia: *Nervous* Um.... *Turns to Orion* I'll talk to you later Orion. *Walks off*

Otis: Olympia, wait up!

A/n: Hope you guys liked this dare! Thx phoebeprincess10  for requesting this! There will be a part 2 to this!