dare 280

Me: Ok, here's a dare for all the agents to do a gift exchange!

Oprah: Ok, agents! We're going to each be picking random names out of this hat to decide which agents you'll be exchanging gifts with! (Idk how gift exchanges work tbh so bare with me and just pretend this is how it works for the story lol)

*They pick the names and start the the gift exchange.*

Orla: I wonder if I will receive a good gift.

Oswald: Yeah, me too. I mean, Ohana and Oliver are rich so we know whatever gifts they give are gonna be awesome. I hope they picked our names.

Orla: I suppose you are correct. Logically, the gifts they give will be extraordinary.

Ohana: Hey, Orla. I picked your name so here's your gift.

Orla: Thank you.

Oliver: Yeah, and Oswald, I picked your name so here's a gift for you.

Oswald: Oh wow thanks. *Opens the gift and sees it's a fancy lamp.* Oh.... it's a.... lamp.

Oliver: An extra fancy lamp.

Oswald: Um.... thanks.

Orla: *Opens her gift and sees it's a package of hair ties.* Oh.... um what are these stretching bands of elastic supposed to do exactly?

Ohana: Um they're hair ties.

Orla: Oh. Of course. Um, they're.... great.

Ohana: We're glad you two like your gifts.

Oliver: Yeah.

*Ohana and Oliver walk off to see the gifts that everyone else got.*

Oswald: Orla, is it just me, or did you think we'd get cooler gifts than these?

Orla: It is not just you.

Oswald: I mean, I don't wanna be rude or anything, but a lamp?

Orla: I will admit I was expecting something more.... extravagant.

Oswald: Maybe we should ask them.

Orla: Maybe. But I am not sure.

Oswald: Yeah, let's go ask them.

A/n: Hope you guys like this dare! Thx OllieTheNerd  for requesting this! There will be another part to this so stay tuned for part 2! Hope you like it!