dare 265

Me: Ok, here's a truth question for the guys!

Otis: I hope it won't be something embarrassing.

Me: The question is what did you guys think about the girl agents wearing skirts with they're uniforms yesterday? What are your thoughts on that?

Otto: Um.... *Blushes* well, I um- I mean- do we have to reply to this?

Me: Yeah. And by the way this will be an interview for just the guy agents, so the girls won't be in the room and they won't know your answers.

Oscar: Well, ok. At least we won't embarrass ourselves too much hehe.

Me: Ok, what are all your replies? What did you think of the girls wearing skirts with their uniforms?

Otis: Honestly, the reason I liked it was because Olympia looked so happy with her glitter skirt. She was smiling so much and since it made her really happy, it made really happy. Plus she looked super pretty in it. But she always looks pretty, even in her regular uniform.

Me: Awww!!

Otis: *Blushes*

Oscar: I thought Oona looked really cute wearing a skirt with her uniform. It honestly suits her so well. *Blushes*

Me: Ooh, you think Oona looks cuteeee.

Oscar: *Blushes* Oh gosh....

Otto: Olive rarely ever wears skirts. She prefers to wear pants instead because she says they're more 'practical'. So I don't think I've ever seen her wearing a skirt before yesterday. And honestly, she looked so so pretty wearing her skirt. The best part was when I told her she how pretty she looked and then she gave me that cute little smile. I love it when she smiles. *Blushes* And I'm, yeah that's my reply hehe.

Me: Awww, that's so cute!

Otto: *Blushes*

Me: What about about you, Ohlm? What did you think of Orchid's skirt?

Ohlm: Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I love how her skirt looked like royalty. It looked like a.... um what's that word for a girl who's royalty?

Otis: A princess?

Ohlm: No.... a female astronaut! That's what the word was.

Otis: That doesn't even make sense.... ugh never mind.

Me: Anyway, those were great replies you guys!

Otto: Thanks.

Oscar: That was a great truth question!

Otto: Yeah!

Me: Ok, truth question done!

A/n: Hope you guys liked this dare! Thx Nina-hxn  for requesting this! Hope you like it!!