dare 254

Me: Ok, here's a dare for Oren and Samantha to play 7 minutes in heaven!

Samantha: Oh, that sounds really fun! Um, but what exactly is 7 minutes in heaven?

Oren: *Blushes* Oh, um, it's just a game where.... Well, you see, two people.... Well um, two people go into a room alone for seven minutes and they just- um.... Well, they basically do whatever they want I guess. But usually it's like um couple-y things I guess? Or it c-could be anything really, I mean, I don't really know but yeah. You understand now?

Samantha: .... Huh?

Oren: Exactly.

Me: Anyway.... Shall we start the game?

Shapeshifter: Hold on just a minute! I'm not sure I approve of this.

Oona: Shapeshifter? What are you doing here?

Samantha: Mom.... We're not going to do anything weird. Oh my gosh.

Shapeshifter: Hmmm.... Well, ok then. Anyway, I was just here to ask if you guys have any extra bread that I could have? I really don't want to go all the way to the grocery store to get it, and I can't ask Lady bread for any either because.... Well, she's the one who dated me to ask you guys for bread.

Oprah: Ugh, you villains have to stop it with these crazy dares. But sure you can have some bread. Oona, can you get Shapeshifter some bread?

Oona: Oh, sure thing, Ms O. *She gets a loaf of bread and hands it to Shapeshifter.* There you go.

Shapeshifter: Thanks.

Me: Now, can we start the dare then?

Oona: Yes! Oren, Samantha, you can go into that room over there.

Oren: Isn't that the beach room?

Oona: Yeah.... It was either that or the creature room again.

Oren: Beach room it is. *Walks into the beach room and Samantha follows him.*

*In the beach room*

Oren: So....

Samantha: So....

Oren: What do you wanna do in here?

Samantha: Well, we could play a game to get to know each other better.

Oren: Like what?

Samantha: Um, how bout two truths and a lie! It's a game where we tell each other three things about ourselves, and two of them are true but one is a lie. And we have to guess which one is the lie.

Oren: Hmmm.... I don't know....

Samantha: Please?

Oren: Well, ok I guess. Since you're so cute.

Samantha: Huh?

Oren: I said um, since you asked nicely. Hehe.

Samantha: Ok. Well I'll go first. I own a pair of headphones, I my favorite thing to do at the park is swing on the swings, and I like to eat cheese.

Oren: Hmmm, is the last one the lie?

Samantha: Correct! I actually don't like cheese. *Giggles*

Oren: Good to know. Ok, my turn. I'm good friends with Olaf, snow cones are my favorite food, and I have a crush on you.

Samantha: *Blushes and laughs awkwardly* Um, I think the lie is the last one, right?

Oren: Nope. It was the second one. Snow cones aren't my favorite food.

Samantha: *Blushes* So.... You're saying you have a crush on me?

Oren: *Blushes* Maybe. The question is, how do feel about me though?

Samantha: Maybe I have a crush on you too? Or maybe I don't. *Smirks* You'll just have to figure it out.

Oren: *Blushes* Hehe, well I- I am the best agent at odd squad, so it wouldn't be a surprise if you did have a crush on me. Just saying.

Samantha: *Giggles*

Me: *Opens the door to the beach room* Alright you two! That's 7 minutes!

*Oren and Samantha walk out of the beach room while blushing and looking at each other*

Oona: *Whispers to Olympia* Those two clearly like each other.

Olympia: *Whispers back* Clearly. It's so cute.

Samantha: This dare was actually pretty fun!

Oren: Yeah!

Me: Ok, dare done!

A/n: Hope you guys liked this dare! Thx Blehfan105 for requesting this! Hope you like it!!