dare 189

Me: Here's a dare for the agents to spend the day in the break room!

Everyone: Yay!

Otto: You mean we get to relax in the break room all day? With snacks? Awesome!

Olive and Otto: *Fist bump* Boom-break-room-alotta!

*They all run to the break room*

*In the break room*

Olympia: This is gonna be so fun! So, what do you guys wanna do first?

Otto: We could eat snacks.

Otis: How bout some plain bread.

Otto: Not exactly what I had in mind....

Oona: How bout toast! We can all put whatever we want on it, or eat it plain. Perfect compromise!

Everyone: Ok!

Olympia: Good idea, Oona!

Oona: Thanks!

*They eat toast and talk about random stuff*

Olympia: *Drops her napkin under the table, but when she reaches down to pick it up, she sees a little button on the floor* Um....

Otis: Everything ok, Olympia? *Bends down under the table to see what she's looking at*

Olympia: Yeah, I just found this weird button on the floor....

Otis: Weird. I've never seen that before. But to be fair, I haven't been under the table a lot either.

Olympia: Let's push the button!

Otis: Why? We don't know what it does.

Olympia: *Shrugs* Only one way to find out. *Pushes the button and a little door appears on the wall*

Olive: Look! There's a little door on the wall over there.

*Otis and Olympia get up from under the table and go over to the little door*

Olympia: Ooh, this is so exciting! Let's open it!

Oscar: Let's be careful though, we don't know what could be inside it.

Otto: Stand back everyone. *Slowly opens the door and there's a little video tape in there and a little tv*

Oona: Cool!

Owen: Let's put the video tape in the tv and watch it!

*They put the video tape in and it shows a bunch of people in really cool outfits explaining something about a secret organization, and showing off their cool spy backpack.*

Oliva: *Looks at O'Angel and whispers* Looks like they figured it out*

O'Angel: Yeah.

Olympia: Wow, this is so cool! *Looks closer at the screen* Wait.... is that my mom and dad?!

Oona: Hey, wait a minute, looks my mom and dad are on there too!

Olive: It looks like all our parents are on this video!

Otto: They must be part of some secret organization or something....

*They look at the rest of the video and see Olivia, O'Angel and Ohana in the video talking about their spy backpack then the video goes off.*

Everyone: *Looks over at Olivia, O'Angel and Ohana*

Oprah: Do you three have something to tell us?

Olivia: Hehe, looks like we have some explaining to do....

A/n: Hope you guys liked this dare! Thx maraunicornff  for requesting this! There will be a part 2 to this! Hope you like it!