Chapter 27: 10 Years later

10 years later on the street, Mipha and Link were holding two children's hands, walking. The children looked like they were about 8 years old. " Dad, I want to go to the park." Said the boy next to Link.

" Okay, sure Kendrick." Link said, but the girl next to Mipha said, " But, mum, I would like to go to the library, there is a book that I want." 

" But your brother wants to go to the park to play," Mipha said, and she looked at Link.

" How about this, dear Faray. Your mum will go to the library with you, and I will go to the park with your brother. We can come and find you and Mum at lunchtime." Link said and Faray nodded.

Mipha and Faray went to the library, and she found a book about the history of Hyrule. " There is a kind and smart Princess, with a brave and strong knight with a Master Sword, with a Zora Champion who is beautiful and has healing power, a strong Goron Champion with a huge sword, a Rito Champion who is good at flying skills and a Gerudo Champion with controlling thunder skills who hold Ganon in the Castle and killed him, who have saved Hyrule and turn Hyrule into a peaceful world for many years." Faray read out and said, " Wow, that's fantastic! I would like to meet them. Mum, you, see? the Zora Champion has the power just like yours! That's so cool! But they suddenly disappeared, how come?"

" I know, Faray. And mum is not quite sure about that as well. You are going to read here by yourself, okay? Mum is going to borrow a book. Don't go anywhere." Mipha said as she walked to the shelves with a grown-up non-fiction section. She started to find the history book of Hyrule and started to think, " Why is what Faray said so familiar?" Her mind started to grow some scenes of the history; it reflected for one second how it looked like in the past. " It cannot be," Mipha thought, " It is just my imagination."

As Link and Kendrick went to the park, Link saw Alson and Alicia with a little girl. " Hope you are doing well, Alson, Alicia! Long time no see! Hi, Yoana, how are you?" Yoana is Alson and Alicia's daughter.

" We are doing very great, Link. And you?" Alson asked.

" Life is fabulous." Link smiled.

" Yoana, you are going to play in the park by yourself, okay? Mum and Dad meet an old friend, we would like to chat." Alicia said.

" Okay, but mum! Uncle Link looks like a person!" Yoana said.

" Yoana, what do I look like?" Link smiled and asked gently.

" Well, I've learned Hyrule History recently, and you looked just like the Master Sword user, the bravest knight in the whole history who brought peace to Hyrule with a Princess and four Champions," Yoana said and she felt quite proud of herself of saying History because her history results are not very good but as the lesson was too interesting, she listened to it with much focus.

" I am not as brave as him, am I?" Link said, " And it is very long ago. Maybe the truth and some other things mixed in."

" But I believed in it very much." Yoana said as she saw Kendrick and she ran and met him, " Long time no see, Kendrick!" And both of them went and played together. 

Link suddenly felt that his head was a bit heavy, and he felt that the sky and the floor started to spin, and some of the scenes in ancient times flowed out of his mind. " What happened, it should not be!" Link thought.

" Link! Link! Link! Are you okay?" Alson kept shaking him, as Link woke up and felt that his vision was clear again. 

" I am fine, Alson, don't worry about me." Link said.

" Do you need to hospital?" Alicia asked, " Maybe checking a bit will be better."

" No, thanks, Alicia. Thanks for your reminder but I am fine, it just suddenly feels not quite right. But I will be fine." Link said.

" Are you sure?" Alson still didn't think that Link was alright.

" Yes, 100% sure." Link replied and he sent a message to Mipha, calling her to come quickly. Mipha replied to him with an okay sign.

Alson, Alicia, and Link sat down and talked together. Soon, Mipha arrived too.

 Link told her secretly about what happened and Mipha said she got in the same situation. Suddenly, they saw Urbosa and Zelda walking nearby, they were like discussing something.

" Hey, Urbosa, Zelda! What are you talking about?" Mipha shouted and asked.

" Oh! There you are, Mipha. Do you have any non-normal things happen to you, just like, suddenly a scene in ancient time flows in your mind or the sky is spinning or something like that?" Zelda asked.

" Can't believe that! You are in the same situation? Mipha and I are the same." Link said.

" Not just me, Urbosa, Daruk, and Revali were just the same, they felt like that when anyone talked about the Calamity, the Princess, and the knight, also the four champions and Ganon." Zelda replied, " I am sure something must have happened. How about you, Alson, and Alicia?"

"I didn't feel that." Alson said, " And so do Alicia. We felt normal." 

" That is strange, Rena also didn't feel that." Urbosa said, " We were thinking that everyone in the friend group got this situation, but now it seems like it is not."

" Maybe it is just our imagination of the Calamity was too huge. And I think that is not a big problem, let's just live normally and enjoy a lifetime." Mipha said.

" I think Mipha is right." Zelda said, " Maybe it is just our imagination." 

" Right, anyone want to have Ramen for lunch with me and Zelda?" Urbosa asked.

" Me and Link are surely coming." Mipha smiled.

" Today is a free day so we will join." Alson and Alicia said.

" Kendrick, Faray, let's go! We are having your favorite food today!" Link shouted.

" Ramen! I am coming!" Kendrick said.

" Wait for me!" Faray shouted.

" C'mon, Yoana, we have to go and have lunch," Alicia said.

" I am coming, Mum," Yoana answered.

They chatted on the way to the Ramen shop, Sidon, Revali and Daruk were there at the shop waiting for them to come. However, in Mipha and Link's minds, they were still thinking about the situation they had got, they didn't think that was a normal thing. But what should they do? They haven't got any ideas. Maybe enjoying life, is the best thing to do.