Chapter 15: In Danger

Over the next few months, everyone focused on learning or training, though sometimes they played together. They would never forget these times because they were so happy, full of laughter, and smiling. The time passed so quickly, though, and soon they were in Year 3 in university. It was close to the end of the summer holiday, meaning they would be in Year 4 at university with only one year left to be in this school. There would be a significant change in classmates.

Mipha didn't mind being a Year 4 student at university. At least she still had one year to go. What she cared about and found unwelcome was the idea that her classmates would change. That meant she would no longer be in the same class as Link, Zelda, or Alicia. And Link also wanted to be with Mipha and Alson. Five of the students went to read the school noticeboard. They saw there were five classes in Year 4 of the university. They read it carefully. Mipha, Link, and Zelda would be in the same class. Alson and Alicia were in the same class but different from Mipha, Link, and Zelda. Mipha liked that in some ways, but she also didn't like it. Mipha enjoyed being in the same class as Link and Zelda, which always made her happy. However, she would like to get into the same class as Alicia too. Alicia was her best friend since she first knew her. That didn't mean that Zelda wasn't a good friend either, for Mipha liked her. However, she still couldn't forget what Zelda had done to her. Mipha knew Zelda had changed and was now cheerful and nice to the others. But recently, when Mipha saw Zelda, she still recalled what happened. She sometimes feared that something terrible was going to happen, not to her, but to Zelda. And today, she got this feeling again, a premonition of sorts.

" Hey, Mipha, are you alright?" Link asked, " What are you thinking?"

" Nothing. I am just thinking about what we should do today. Do you guys have any good ideas?" Mipha asked, pretending nothing was on her mind. Link's eyes were sharp, though, and he was Mipha's boyfriend. He could sense that something was bothering her. He also saw Mipha keep staring at Zelda with a worried expression. He wanted to know what Mipha was thinking but was reluctant to ask because he knew she wouldn't tell him with so many people nearby.

" Let's go to relax. There is still one week before school starts. So let's go to the beach, shall we? I know a beach that isn't crowded, and it's a lovely location, too," Alicia said.

" Yes, I want to go!" Zelda exclaimed; she loved going to the beach.

" Let's drive there. Alson has a car." Link said.

" Oh yes, sure, I will drive you guys there," Alson said.

" Guys, if you want to go today, we need to pack up quickly. It's already 3 o'clock now, and we can only play for two hours if we set off now," Mipha said.

All of them rushed back to their room and started to change quickly. Mipha was the fastest since being a Zora, so she didn't need a swimming suit. Link, Alson, Zelda, and Alicia hurried back, and Alson drove quickly. " Alson, Alson, your car should only be going up to 30. You're driving too fast now!" Alicia cried out.

" Oh, thanks for telling me!" Alson said and slowed down his car, " Safety is always the most important."

They finally arrived at the beach and immediately ran into the sea. Alicia splashed some water on Zelda. " Aww! How dare you splash water on me!" Zelda said and attacked back. After that, Link, Alson, and Mipha joined them in a water fight!

" Here I come!" Mipha said as she retrieved a water gun and started to fight with Link.

" Alson! Help!" Link shouted, and Alson also got a water gun for both Link and him.

" No worry, Mipha! We're always here with you!" Alicia and Zelda also got the water gun and fought back. Then it became girls vs. boys.

" That's not fair! You've got more people on your side!" Link shouted.

" Well, so give up then!" Mipha said, " A polite boy will never fight with a girl."

Link and Alson's stamina were excellent because they trained often. On the other hand, Mipha, Alicia, and Zelda had more people, and Mipha could stay underwater if she grew too tired.

The water gun battle lasted 30 minutes, and they all were tired when it was over. They sat on the beach and enjoyed the pretty view. The water was clear, and the sky was orange from the setting sun. They watched as the sun sank under the horizon. Then the sky went dark, and they had to leave. And, as unlucky would have it, it began to rain right then. They had neglected to check today's weather before going. " Oh, dear! Let's get back to the car quickly!" Alson said.

" Aww! It is so cold!" Zelda said. Only Mipha didn't mind it because she liked the rain. They all got inside the car, and then they started to sneeze. Mipha got some towels from her bag and gave them to Alicia and Zelda. " Sorry boys, I only have two towels," she said.

" We don't need it, Mipha. But thank you." Alson said.

Of course, they didn't need a towel as they trained on rainy days and were used to being in that kind of weather. Alson started to drive back to the school but soon found they were lost. Suddenly, the floor started shaking. Lots of sand from the mountain was falling down the cliffside. Alson didn't notice the slide at first, then tried to dodge it, but it was too late. The car fell off the mountain and rolled down the cliff, ending in a very dark place.

It was mysterious and terrifying and cold, almost freezing. Alson awoke first and checked his phone, but there was no signal. He didn't know where they were. Alicia injured her legs to the point they were almost broken, and it hurt a lot. Zelda fell off, and she didn't wake up. Link and Mipha awoke at the same time and saw them. Both of them were hurt, as was Alson. There was no way to contact anyone, but they needed help immediately. Mipha, Link, Alson, and Alicia could wait, but they didn't know how long Zelda could hold on. Mipha listened to Zelda's breath and her heartbeat. It kept going slower and weaker. What they needed to do was they needed to find some people for help. But they were all injured.