Chapter 12: A plan

Thanks to the excellent care at the hospital, Alicia and Alson healed very quickly and were soon discharged to resume normal life. One day, Alson and Alicia told Link and Mipha something privately.

"Hi, Mipha! Are you free now? Let's go shopping!" said Alicia after phoning Mipha.

"Sure! Let me tell Link first."

Then Mipha muted the phone and called out to Link, "Darling, is it okay if I go shopping with Alicia?"

"Yes, of course! Go and have dinner with her also. I don't mind. Can Alson come here to play some games with me then?"

As it turned out, Link was having a phone call with Alson at the same time!

"Sure!" Then Mipha unmuted the phone and said, "I can meet you at the shopping mall in half an hour, Alicia."

Link told Alson she could come over and ended the call. Then Mipha changed her clothes and kissed Link goodbye.

"Have fun, darling, and see you later," said Mipha after their kiss ended.

"When you kiss me like that, it makes me wish you'd change your mind and stay with me, sweetheart," said Link as he reached out and they kissed once more. "But now go and have fun."

Mipha drove to the shopping mall, parked the car, then began walking toward the entrance. She saw Alicia waiting for her there.

"I'm here!" Mipha shouted and waved her hands.

" Good afternoon, Mipha! Let's go and have lunch first! I am so hungry! How much money do you have?" Alicia asked.

"I've got Link's credit card! Don't worry about the money! Let's go," said Mipha as she took Alicia's hand and they ran into the mall.

When they got to the restaurant and sat down, they saw a girl they recognized alone at another table. It was Zelda.

"Zelda! Come over h...!" Mipha began to shout, but Alicia interrupted her by covering her mouth.

"What's wrong with you, Mipha? Are you crazy? She wanted to kill you!" whispered Alicia.

"NO! I am not crazy! Let me explain it to you," said Mipha as Alicia withdrew her hand.

Mipha told Alicia what had happened when Alicia was in the hospital.

"Oh, I see! I'm sorry, Mipha! I wanted to ask you something, and wondered if you and Zelda, can both give me some advice?" Alicia asked, " We can have lunch with together her!"

" Sure! Let me call her. Zelda! Over here!" Mipha shouted, and Zelda heard her, then came over to them.

"What's up, Mipha?" Zelda asked and saw Alicia, " Hi Alicia! I am so glad that you are well! Do you feel okay now?"

"Yes, thank you, Zelda. And thanks for saving Alson and me. Let's have dinner and go shopping together!" Alicia said, "And I want to tell you something!"

They sat down and ordered some food. After that, Alicia said, " Please, promise me you won't tell anyone! You two are my best friends. Will you keep what I tell you a secret?"

"Yes, we will! What happened? Is it dangerous or something like that?" Mipha and Zelda asked at the same time.

" Well," Alicia took a deep breath and lowered her voice, " I fell in love with Alson!"

" WHAT!!!?????? ARE YOU TWO DATING?" Mipha and Zelda exclaimed together.

" Shhhhhh! No, not yet. I don't know if he is willing to. I don't know if he likes me too, but I fell in love with him after the accident!" Alicia's blushed, her face turning as red as an apple.