Chapter 22: Three Inspectors

Soon, the police had the results of the suspects. However, they needed more information to sure who is the true criminal or all four of them were. They have to test them out. The first suspect is Sarah. She is the one who found a bomb. She has suspected that put a bomb, maybe she is the one who put it. The other one is Rena, whose earring is found near a bomb with blood. The DNA checker showed the report that it was Rena.
However, there is still not enough provident to show who the real criminal is. At that time, all the police had no idea. The school can't run. The students stayed in the school for 10 days already. Food ran out already. So, the school nearby helped them, they got some bread and milk. 

" Oh, hi, Link. Hi Mipha! I have never expected that both of you will be trapped here. And my dear girl, Zelda. How are you?"

" That voice is... Urbosa?" Zelda turned and stared at the door of the hall.  It must be Urbosa, no doubt. Zelda ran and hugged her, " I am really scared!"

" Haha! No problem, my dear girl. I will be always here for you. If anything happens, call me and I will be there." Urbosa was one of the inspectors in Hyrule. Her observation skills were exceptional group in Hyrule. She came here for the case. This case was tricky because the suspects were students and nobody could believe that a 22-year-old student, still wearing uniform would want to kill someone.

" Thanks, Urbosa. I know I can always believe in you. That gives me peace of mind when I see you and know that you are going to join this case." Zelda said.

" Hey, Urbosa. Don't stand there and do nothing! A meeting is coming soon!" Another inspector shouted. 

" Hey, what's your name again? Revalio? Revo? Revolio? Revaio?" Link went on and asked.

" I TOLD YOU SO MANY TIMES THAT MY NAME IS REVALI! OKAY? HOW CAN YOU NOT REMEMBER YOU STUPID GUY!" Revali shouted angrily.

" Hey, who are you? Why are you being so rude to Link?" Mipha asked, she was not quite happy with Revali shouting at Link.

" Oh! Don't worry Mipha. He is my Secondary classmate. But as you know, he is bad at studying. Just look at him and you will know his results are bad and he is not able to go to university. So, he decided to be a policeman." Link said, " He is always rude, don't worry. I got used to it already."

" Hey, Revali! Can you believe that I got a girlfriend earlier than you? You don't believe that because you haven't got one." Link laughed.

" HEY! Link! You..." Revali rolled his eyes, " I really want to say the F word but since I am the greatest inspector, I won't. Because I am the best." 

" Oh! So, you think I have to say thank you because you didn't say that word?" Link asked.

" Of course, Link! You meet the greatest person in the entire universe, and he is even your classmate, isn't it the highest glory?" Revali upped his head and spoke.

" C'mon Revilo, don't be so narcissism" Here comes another inspector.

" Daruk! I told you for one thousand million forty-five hundred and ten times that MY NAME IS R-E-V-A-L-I!" Revali was angry again.

" I am sorry, but your name is very hard to remember, bro!" Daruk said.

" First of all, I am never your bro, okay? Secondly, how can you not remember the greatest person's name in the world? Who is the new ruler of Gonon after you die?" Revali asked.

" Yunobo," Daruk answered in one second.

" See! Y-u-n-o-b-o is 6 letters, and R-e-v-a-l-i is also 6 letters. How can you remember him but not me?" Revali said.

" Okay, stop guys! We have a meeting, let's just stop. And Revali, I am the greatest so you're not." Urbosa said, " Bye Zelda, see you later." Then Urbosa went into a room.

" Hey, Urbosa! What did you say? I didn't agree with it." Revali said and followed in.

" Hey, wait for me!" Daruk went in too.

Inside the meeting room, there were Urbosa, Daruk, and Revali. Except for three of them, a higher-grade policeman was sitting.

" Why would Rena want to kill someone? Why would Sarah want to kill someone? This is our question to discuss today. There are only two suspects left so it is much easier. We have to know the reason for killing someone." 

Outside the meeting room, Mipha and Link looked at each other. " Why would Revali become a police if he is bad at results?" Mipha asked.

" I have heard that he nearly killed the tester because he can't pass. So, I have no clues. Maybe the tester is scared of him, or the tester think is he good at fighting?" Link said.

" That's funny. How about Daruk?" Mipha asked.

" You have to ask Alson for this then. He is a friend of Daruk even though not very close." Link answered.

Alson's answer was, " He was so huge and big even the tester was scared that he would squish him into half, so he just made him a pass."

" But three of them become very good inspectors, didn't they?" Zelda asked.

" Yes, they did! How did Urbosa pass, I wonder?" Alicia asked.

" Oh! So first, the tester didn't think she would pass because she was a woman. But she actually made all the Hyrule police lose in the test of fighting. And the tester was scared of her." Zelda smiled.

" I think three of them are exceptional. Because they are all sacred to the tester." Alson laughed.

" Absolutely agree!" Link said.

About three hours later, the inspectors came out. They called everyone to the hall, and they stood at the front.

" We had the results," Urbosa said. 

" We know who the criminal is already," Daruk said.

" We will catch her, and she will absolutely be in jail," Revali said.

" The criminal is..." Urbosa said.