Chapter 19: Start of the Christmas Party

It was 3 p.m. on Christmas Eve, Mipha wore a pretty dress and came over to the school.

 on Christmas Eve, Mipha wore a pretty dress and came over to the school

" Mipha! You look gorgeous!" Alicia said.

" It is human Mipha! Looks really nice!" Zelda said, " Did you swim here?" 

" Yes, I do! It is always a quicker way for me." Mipha said, " And thanks for both of you."

" Mipha, sweetheart!" Link said, running and hugging Mipha, " It must be really cold to wear this."

" No, it is not very cold. The clothes maker of Zora Domain made my clothes that can face very cold places like the north of Hyrule." Mipha smiled and hugged Link back.

" That's so cool!" Alson said, " By the way, Alicia, you look extremely pretty." 

" Oh! Thank you, Alson!" Alicia smiled.

" Hey, Link, Alson! Have you guys seen Sidon?" Zelda came and asked, she went around and found Sidon everywhere but didn't see him.

" He said he is going to come a bit later," Mipha said and read the message from her phone, she showed it to Zelda. 

" Link, I have got a Christmas present for you!" Mipha said.

" Can I have it now?" Link said he couldn't wait to open it. 

" No, Link." Mipha replied, " It is not Christmas yet. It is Christmas Eve!" 

" It is just one day left. I don't care! I want it now!" Link was just like a child who wanted his mother to buy something for him.

" Link, it is just one day more, alright?" Mipha laughed.

" Fine..." Link haven't finished but another voice came straight in, " Hey guys! How are you?" It was Sidon.

" Sidon, sweetheart!!!!!" Zelda shouted and kissed him on his cheek.

" Oh, wow." Sidon blushed hardly. 

" Kiss on her lips, Sidon!" Alicia shouted. Suddenly, someone kissed Alicia's lips, it was Alson.

" A... Alson! What are you doing?" Alicia asked with her red face.

" I was going to kiss your cheek! How do I know if you suddenly turn to me?" Alson shouted.

" Fine, Alson. I quite enjoy it anyway." Alicia said.

" I saw someone watch a video. Which is " How to flirt with boys" and I saw someone used one of the methods." Mipha laughed.

" Mipha!!!!!!!!!!! You want to die, do you?" Alicia shouted and Mipha immediately ran. Alicia chased after her.

" I am sorry, Alicia!" Mipha ran quickly and hide behind Link.

" Guys! We have presents for everyone who joins this Christmas event!" Zelda said this which stopped the fighting.

" Yes, we do. Alson, are you willing to help?" Alicia asked.

" Of course, Alicia! I always listen to your instructions." Alson said.

" How about you, Sidon?" Zelda asked.

" There is no way that I am going to refuse, right?" Sidon smiled.

" Link, what do you think? Are you going to join? I appreciate it if you do, if you don't, it is fine." Mipha said.

" Of course, I will join! It is my pleasure, my little Princess." Link kissed Mipha's hand. It made Mipha blush hard.

Thanks to Alson, Link, and Sidon's help, they have given out all the presents quicker than they thought.

" Now, we can go in and enjoy the party!" Mipha said, and she ran in. After everyone came over, it is already 4 pm.

" How about we have some afternoon tea? I am starving." Alicia asked.

" Great idea, Alicia!" Zelda shouted. However, the boys didn't quite want to do that.

" Is it okay if we go to another place to play? Video games going on over there, see!" Link said and pointed to where every boy who joined this event was standing.

" No problem, Link. I thought we could spend more time together today. But, whatever you like to do, Link." Mipha looked a bit upset.

" Don't worry, Mipha. I will be there for you when the ball tonight is starting." Link smiled.

" Wait. I never know that there is a ball going on tonight!" Alicia shouted.

" I request to add that part." Alson said, " Mostly because I want Link to remember how he first met with Mipha. Also, I never dance with you, Alicia."

" I am bad at dancing," Alicia said.

" No, you are not! I know it is at least better than my dance." Zelda said.

" No, mine is worse." Alicia talked back.

" We will know who is better or who is worse by 6 pm." Sidon smiled, " Have fun!"

" You too!" Mipha smiled at Sidon and waved goodbye to Link.

" Zelda, you look elegant in these clothes and having tea." Alicia said, " I wonder how you can do that." 

" Just a lot of training, Alicia. My father forced me to learn because I am the Duke's daughter, so I have to know this. I don't like it anyway. I can help you if you like to, but I am going to teach you as harshly as my father." Zelda asked, " You still want to do it?"

" No, thanks, Zelda. That's so kind." Alicia was very scared because she has heard about how harsh the Duke is.

" That's good, Alicia. You made the right choice." Zelda smiled, " I don't think you can live with that training. I nearly die." 

" Really? Then I am definitely not learning it." Alicia said.

" You are just being dramatic, Zelda. You won't die because of training that." Mipha laughed.

" Oh! Of course, I am, Mipha. That's how I make Alicia give up learning it." Zelda laughed, and so do Mipha.

" Heyyyyy!" Alicia frowned and then three seconds later, she also laughed.

" OMG! What time is it now?" Mipha asked.

" It is about 5 pm. What's the matter?" Zelda asked.

" The ball is starting in one hour. Both of you are first-time dancing with your boyfriends, aren't you going to get ready?" Mipha asked.

" We are fine, but it is a bit hard for me if I didn't know what song is going on next. I will be very confused that makes me dance everything wrong." Alicia said.

" So do I!" Zelda said.

" I am going to ask for the dance song list. Wait for me for one minute." Mipha said.

Mipha got it easily from the people who played music later. She thanked them and brought that list to Zelda.

" I am very lucky today!" Alicia said, " I know how to dance to all the songs." 

" Yes, so do I! I recognized all of them. They are the songs that the Hyrule and Zora's Dukes and their family should know. They are the most classical songs over Hyrule and Zora." Zelda said.

" That's good, isn't it? I can't wait for the ball tonight!" Mipha smiled.

" I agree!" Alicia smiled.

" So do I!" Zelda said, " Can't wait to dance with Sidon."