Chapter 25: Before wedding

After Mipha and Link had engaged, they started to go to different places to play. They have got one year to do it. They have climbed up to the top of Mount Fuji. For the best view in Japan. They have taken many pictures of that. They have been to Lurelin village to swim in the blue sea. They went to Hento villages to go to Link's house and clothes shop in Ventest Clothing Boutique, Cece's Armor Shop. After that, they went to the next places to color the clothes. It was very fun this year. But after 9 months, they planned their wedding. 

" I would like Alicia and Zelda to be my bridesmaids. They are my best friends! I would also like to invite Rena. She is Zelda's friend anyway." Mipha said with her hands writing.

" Alson and Sidon must come too! There is no way that they will not come through. Sidon is your brother, and he is one of my best friends." Link said. 

" And Milly, my little sister will come too." Mipha said, " I actually don't think we have that much of friends."

" I have a big family. I have 3 cousins who will come." Link said.

" My aunt will come too. And also, how about Zelda's parents? They always drive us to play." Mipha asked.

" Sure! I am hoping that they will come." Link said, " Zelda actually had a crush on me before and we hurt her heart."

" Oh! You don't have to worry about it. Zelda's parents are very happy that we forgave Zelda and Zelda has a boyfriend now." Mipha said, " It will be absolutely fine. I am one of Zelda's best friends!" 

" Yes, that's right." Link said, " Where are we going for Honeymoon?" 

" We can go to the whole world if you like to." Mipha laughed.

" Oh! Right! I remember that 2 weeks later will be the day that Rena came out from the police station. Let's ask for the others to pick her up." Link said.

" Sure, Link! That was our promise!" Mipha smiled.

" Then two more weeks later, it will be our wedding." Link said and they kissed. Then, they slept in a peaceful night.

Soon, two weeks came, and they went and picked Rena up. Rena was surprised by that, " I... I was going to kill you but still... You guys come and pick me up. Thank you, thank you!" Her tears were walling up in her eyes, she looked up, trying to not let her tears fall. Mipha and Zelda comforted her and said, " It is all the past now. Don't worry about it. We all forgive you." Link drove her home and Rena's parents got them in the house.

" Thanks for forgiving my daughter. I apologize for everything she has done to you. We only have a daughter and that is Rena. We love her so much and it makes her capricious. I am sorry that gives trouble to you and the school. Please have lunch with us today the apologize for what we have done." Rena's mother said.

Alson looked at everyone, and said, " I am fine with it."

" No problem. We are going to tell our parents then." Mipha said.

Rena's mother's cooking was very great. Her best dish is fish which is Mipha's favourite dish in the whole world. Every Zoras knows how to make fish, but Mipha hasn't met a person who makes fish better than Rena's mother. They chatted and nobody cared much about what Rena did. They just seem like they are friends all way from Year 1. They found that they have many similarities, such as personality and hobbies. 

After lunch, they went out and had a walk near the park. Rena told them the secret that she had never told anyone else. In the deep of Rena's heart, Rena was very kind. But then she found out that if she didn't shout or cry, she wouldn't get much attention from her parents as she didn't do them. 

Mipha said, " I knew what you mean and how you feel. Just like at first when my parents had Sidon, they ignored me quite a bit. But soon, I realized how your parents would love you no matter what and when." 

" My parents are very strict with me. Sometimes I will feel tired about that but think deeply, what they do is just good for you." Zelda said.

" Thanks, guys. I think you are right." Rena said.

" Right! I suddenly remember that tomorrow is the day that Mipha will choose her wedding dress!" Alicia shouted.

" Oh yes! Can I please come with you, Mipha?" Sidon asked, " I am always your cute little brother, right?" 

" Of course, Sidon. Always." Mipha said.

" And how about me and Alicia?" Zelda asked, " You are not going to leave your best friends out, right?" 

" Of course, you can all come," Mipha said.

" How about me, Link?" Alson asked, " I will feel left out if you don't let me come."

" Sure Alson. And Rena, would you like to come too?  I have heard that your aesthetic vision is really nice. We would like your help." Link said.

" My... my help?" Rena asked, " You are willing to trust me?" 

"Of course, Rena." Mipha said, " You are always my friend. Come on, this is the wedding invitation letter. Hoping that you will come to me and Link's wedding." 

The next day came very quickly and Mipha tried on some wedding dresses. But it seems like not any of them fits Mipha very well. " What should we do? The wedding is 2 weeks later. I have never thought about what we should do in this situation. I have never expected that." Mipha said.

" It is the wedding dress for Hylian. I can get the idea why it doesn't fit you." Zelda said.

" Oh! Hi Mipha! I got you a wedding present. It is a wedding dress so, good news, you don't have to find one if you don't like to." Rena said, " It will be ready in 3 days."

" Thanks Rena! You are such a lifesaver!" Mipha shouted and told her the situation.

" No problem, we are friends. And friends have to help out each other." Rena smiled.

And Link has chosen his suit, this is the suit that Alson chose for him, and he thought it looked very well. 

" Link! You look so handsome!" Mipha shouted when Link walked out of the changing room.

" How about you, Mipha? Why didn't you wear it?" Link asked. Mipha told him everything. 

" Thanks, Rena." Link said. 

3 days later, Rena gave Mipha the wedding dress she had designed. Mipha loves it very much.  Link and Mipha can't wait for the wedding!