Chapter 17: An Autumn school trip

Mipha, Link, Alson, Alicia, and Zelda played so happily in the school opening ceremony. They had food and played many games. But the next thing they were excited about was the school trip. They had school trips every single year but this year, they thought it would be the happiest school trip ever. They were leaving this city and ready to go to a place called Sutekina Tsuki. That place was also a very good place for relaxing. There were also some natural places for barbecues and picnics. The teachers didn't suggest they go there, but all the students said they wanted to. That's also very good news from Sidon, Sidon's year was going to the same place!

Before they set off, the teacher reminded them to always be polite, they are in school uniform! Mipha and Link were on the bus and Mipha said, " Link, do you want to know a secret?"

" Yes! What is it?" Link's curiosity came out as soon as Mipha spoke.

" Promise me, do not tell Zelda," Mipha said.

" Okay, sure!" Link felt strange. Mipha always tells secrets to Zelda but this time she said Zelda was not allowed to know!

"So, Sidon told me that he likes Zelda, and he wants to ask her out for trying to know more about her." Mipha said, " So, he is trying to get closer to Zelda today!"

"That sounds great, isn't it?" Link asked.

" Well, who knows? I know Zelda has a crush on Sidon, but, you know Rena? She was one of the helpers of Zelda, but now she is not. She also likes Sidon, and she is going on the trip too, she is going to be the biggest problem to get Zelda and Sidon together." Mipha seems a bit annoyed with Rena.

Rena was a really bad person, even worse than Zelda did before. She was bad-tempered with others, only being good in front of her parents, teachers, and the people she liked, who obeyed her and helped her with everything. She hates Mipha so much and bullied her with Zelda. As they knew, Zelda has already become friends with them, but Rena still didn't. One day, she met Sidon and fell in love with him. She heard that Sidon was Mipha's younger brother, so she started to get close to Mipha. Mipha could feel that so she quite hates Rena, and she once told Rena that she would not let her date Sidon and she said she was sure that Sidon would not like her, so Rena and Mipha had a conflict with each other. 

Link knew all the things between Mipha and Rena. She tried to get together with Link before she helped Zelda to get Link's heart, but she then fell in love with Sidon again. "No way!" Link thought he knew how Rena behaved. Rena always being good behavior in front of Link, but Link already knew how she behaved in front of the others!

" What should we do about that?" Link asked.

" We should keep Sidon away from Rena," Mipha said surely.

" But how? There is something that we cannot change." Link said, " What if... Sidon likes Rena?" Link then realized he was saying something that doesn't make any sense because Sidon told Mipha that he liked Zelda so there is no way that Sidon is going to like Rena over Zelda.

Luckily, Mipha didn't hear what Link said, " Link, what did you say?" 

" Nothing. Nothing important. Let's go on with the plan." Link said. Mipha and Link started to plan many things for Zelda and Sidon.

After they arrived, it is free time. Sidon rushed to Mipha and said, " Hello! May I join?"

When Zelda saw Sidon, her face turned red, so red. Link saw Zelda's face and he said, " Yes sure!" Sidon stood next to Zelda, walked, and chatted together happily. They went and picked up some flowers. They are Calla lilies, the flowers that are hard to see in Hyrule. However, Zelda doesn't seem to be interested in Cella lilies. She saw some Silence Princess; it glowed a bit far from here. There was only one Silence Princess and Zelda liked Silence Princess so much. Zelda started by walking and then running there.

" Oh! Cella lilies are such beautiful flowers, aren't they, Zelda? Zelda, where are you?" Mipha raised her head and realized Zelda was not near them anymore. She saw Zelda who was looking at the Silence Princess closely.  

Mipha, Link, and Sidon walked near her and said., " Oh, Silence Princess is such a lovely flower, isn't it?" Mipha winked at Sidon, Sidon knew she was saying something like, " You know what you should do, Sidon."

" I think we should go back to where we gather. It is time to go." Link said.

" Sure! I need to do something first. I will catch up later." Sidon said. After having a distance between Mipha, Link, and Zelda, Sidon picked a bunch of Silence Princess swiftly. Nobody noticed that. Sidon let Link and Alson keep it so Zelda would not notice it. 

After they arrived at the place, they started to make a campfire around where they slept. Rena immediately walked up to Sidon, pretending that she slipped off and hoping Sidon would hold her. However, Sidon just ignore her, he pretended that he didn't see anything. Mipha, Link, Alson, Alicia, and Zelda were trying to hold their laughter so hard. She fell on the floor and looked at Zelda hatefully and she try to say with her most beautiful voice, " Sidon, why didn't you hold me?" However, this makes her much weirder. Everyone who heard that burst out of laughter. Rena glanced at all of the people once, her eyes were full of anger and hate.

" I should ask, why I should hold you? You weird person." Sidon said frowning. Everyone laughed hard again. Even though Mipha knew that Sidon was a bit rude, Rena didn't deserve kindness. Rena was totally shocked. Sidon has never talked to a person like that!

" Sidon. I love you! Why don't you love me back?" Rena shouted hard and her face turned red. Not because of confessing her love, but for anger to the others, except for Sidon of course.

" Even a stupid guy knows you like me." Sidon said, " But the problem is I don't like you! There is a way that makes me fall in love with you though."

" What is the method!" Rena shouted with happiness. " Go sleep," Sidon said.

" Why?" Rena asked with confusion. " Go sleep - you will see I fell in love with you in your dream!" Sidon shouted. Rena knew what Sidon mean. Sidon mean that she was just dreaming about it! Rena's face turned red and walked away.

" Zelda. Can I talk to you just for a second?" Sidon asked.

" Okay. Only one second." Zelda said.

" Wait, what?" Sidon was shocked, how could he be able to say all the things he want to say in just one second?

" I am just teasing you, Sidon." Zelda laughed.

" Come with me," Sidon said and started to walk; Zelda followed him.

" Whatever, you are going to say, go ahead, Sidon." Zelda said, " You don't have to say it that secretly, right?" 

" Who said it is a secret?" Sidon said. Mipha, Link, Alicia, and Alson all came over to them.

" Okay, so what are you going to say?" Zelda asked, she thought she might guess a bit of what Sidon was going to say.

" Zelda." Sidon said, " I love you. I love you ever since I saw you in school, and you are my everything. I can see you everywhere. When I have something to tell people, you are always the first one I can think of. My mind cannot get rid of you anymore. Please, Zelda, be my girlfriend." Sidon took out the bunch of Silence Princess he had got. 

Zelda was shocked, she looked at Sidon, staying there doing nothing for a second, then she burst into tears of happiness, " OMG! I agree, Sidon! I love you so much too!" She took the Silence Princess that Sidon have got for her. Sidon was extremely happy, he hugged Zelda and Zelda hugged him back. 

" Finally! My little brother has grown!" Mipha got tears all over her eyes, tears of happiness.

" So, aren't you two going to kiss?" Alson asked.

" Urm..." Zelda looked at Sidon shyly.

Sidon held Zelda and kissed her without any hesitation.

" Congratulation!" Alicia smiled and everyone clapped for them.

Zelda and Sidon went back to their campfire holding hands. They looked at each other and smiled. Rena saw that they were holding hands and she knew what happened. She walked up to them and said congratulation to them, and she went away. Although she was saying that with a smile, in her heart, she already stamps the floor 1000 times. She decided that she want revenge on Zelda because she stole Sidon. Everyone thought it was the most peaceful night ever. However, nobody noticed that it was the most horrible night ever!