𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒:𝖣𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝗌 𝖢𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖳𝗋𝗎𝖾

Start from the beginning

Maureen had down her hair in a perfect curls and she'd done beautiful elegant makeup.

Emmy smiled in the mirror as she look, "oh wowza." she giggled.

Mo laughed and wrapped her arm around Ems shoulder, "i wash up not too shabby, do i?" the blonde jokingly said.

"you look absolutely perfect, especially for tonight." Mo smiled.

"thank you." Em said.

"Mo come on, we'll be late!" Ritchie said.

The Starkeys had told Emmy they were going out for dinner and they'd be taking the spare car.

"bye Em!"

Before she could even reply, Mo had been pulled out the room by her husband.

Emmy smiled and took another look in the mirror, she applied some lipgloss.

She played with a curl, and took a deep breath.

Em picked up her pearl bead bag, that only had a pack of matches, cigarette, sunglasses and lipgloss in it.

"are you ready...wow." John started, Em turned and looked at him at the doorway.

"yes, i am ready." She smiled, walking over to him.

She placed her arms around his shoulders, and he put his hands on her waist.

He placed a passionate kiss on her lips, a cough interrupted them.

"oh hi Neil." Em said.

"remember your reservation is at six." Neil reminded them.

"right, come on love." John smiled, taking her hand and pulling her along.

They got into the car, Em kissed his cheek and smiled, "what was that for?" he asked.

"i just love you so much." she told him.

"i love you too." he grinned, pulling into another kiss.

Her eyes closed blissfully, one of his hand moved down to her thigh.

She smiled into the kiss, she pulled away for a breath.

Instantly, he pulled her back into a kiss.  John lifted her onto her lap, her arms around her neck.

His hand held her ass, she mouth became agape as John moved down and kissed her neck.

Neil sat in the front and tried to ignore it the best he could, he decided to put music on to try to forget what was going on behind him.

Her hands tugged his hair hard, he groaned and smirked.

Suddenly, Em gasped loudly as John reached under her dress and ran his hand over her panties.

She had to bit her lip to stop herself from making any noises and disturbing poor Neil more than they already had.

"John." she whispered in his ear, she planted a kiss on his jaw.