s1-chapter 11

•••

AFTER a few rounds then, it was 7am in morning. The time where the two stopped pleasuring eachother. Yuzuriha stayed awake while shun stayed asleep after.

Usually it would be the top watching their bottom sleeps peacefully, but it was the opposite for this one.

The sun was rising and yuzuriha laid in bed, distracted by shun's charming face when asleep. They were laying, next eachother.

Yuzuriha, without realising slowly obscene shun's face. Yuzuriha was impressed by his attractiveness that can attach girls easily, but shun chose yuzuriha, who is not a female.

The longer yuzuriha stared at his face, the longer his thoughts filled his head.

"Is he being for real about getting me pregnant?" That's what yuzuriha thought at the moment. Yuzuriha didn't want to overthink at the moment. Therefore, he shut down his eyes to get rest.

•••

2 DAYS LATER

-YUZURIHA'S POV-

THESE past two days, I've been feeling unwell

THESE past two days, I've been feeling unwell. Headaches, stomaches and vomiting kept happening to me. Because of my sickness, I skipped lectures.

All I did was lay in bed, scrolling through my phone, eat then sleep while shun was busy with his police works.

This morning, I rushed to the toilet, knelt down and throw up. I coughed a few drops afterwards. After vomiting, it was time for the headaches to affect me.

I was hoping to have a peaceful and quiet time in the early day. However it seems that I have not received one in the slightest. The constant thoughts are giving me a headache.

Is this my Karma, for I was envious and jealous? Or is it a sign that I should not be so jealous and envious? I groaned inside the bathroom, the thoughts flooding my head.

As i kept having the thoughts swimming in my head, the bathroom door was knocked. "Mi amor, are you done?" It was shun's voice.

I coughed as i flushed the toilet. I stood up and opened the door, seeing him face-to-face.

"You okay, mi amor?" Shun asked me, slowly lifting my chin. He was checking my face out, perhaps i look pale in his eyes. "You're wearing casual today. Are you still skipping classes?" He added on.

"Ugh, yes i am." I scoffed arrogantly. His hand left my chin. "You're not going to work today?" I inquired because his outfit looks odd to me.

 "You're not going to work today?" I inquired because his outfit looks odd to me