s1-chapter 8

•••

"Lisa?' Shun gritted his teeth. He didn't unexpected someone who he made as an enemy was facing right infront of him. Not just an enemy, but his twin sister aswell.

"You're home, at last." Another familiar woman's voice was approaching them. The woman appeared behind lisa, shun's one and only mother showed up.

The irritation and fearness was mixed in one into his eyes. His hand balled into a fist. He could tell that his mother's eyes were glancing at his wife.

Meanwhile lalisa, she dashed towards her biological mother, lisa. "Mommy!! I miss youuu!!" Lalisa was delighted fully when lisa took her in her arms.

"I miss you too, baby. Have you eaten?" Lisa asked as she brought her and her child back inside the mansion.

"Nooo, mommy."

"Awe, my poor baby. Come, I cooked something for you." Lisa was being distanced from the door entrance, with her daughter in her arms, walking towards to the kitchen.

Back to the situation going on outside, yuzuriha was being glared by mother of his. Though, shun got infront of him, blocking her view from him. "Shun, who is she?" Yuzuriha whispered near his ear, but his mother aka lady takami could hear it from her place.

"I'm his mother." Mother takami answered for yuzuriha, which pissed shun enough.

Yuzuriha was surprised when he now realised that he was facing his mother-in-law. "Mi amor, go upstairs. I'll catch up, okay?" His tone was soft towards his beloved wife.

Yuzuriha didn't have a choice. He didn't want to face his mother-in-law yet when he had no answers prepared. For once, yuzuriha listened his husband's words and walked inside, towards the staircase.

Mother takami looked back at her son, "good. Finally, you know that i have a word with you, son."

•••

-YUZURIHA'S POV-

'I didn't expect his mother to be this terrifying. She had eyes just like his, but scarier. She probably won't like me even after shun talked about me.' I thought in my head. I doubted that his mother and shun were going to talk about me and this marriage.

I reached into our bedroom. I pushed the door forward and turned on the bright lights. Before sitting in bed, I undressed my coat and scarf off me. I hang them in the closet.

Afterward, I sat down in bed. I had nothing to do, but to fill my head with words. ' What if his mother tells him to divorce me? But why should I care? The better he divorces me, the more freedom I will have. It is not like I have any feelings left for him. It is not that my heart is shattered, no. I am indifferent to him.'

As I looked back, the door was open and I saw Lalisa trying to step foot inside. "Princess, what's the matter? Where's your mommy?" I asked with relief.

"Oh, aunty yuyu. Sowwy... could you help me build this Lego?" Lalisa showed the sanrio lego in a unopened box. It was a melody. I would love to help her, but it concerned me about her mother. Does she not care about her baby girl?

"Hm since when did you bought that, baby?"

"Uncle fuyu told me to get this so I did!" Lalisa told with honest. "So can you help me, aunty?" Lalisa asked help and surprised me with her puppy eyes. So cute to resist!