s1-chapter 5

1 MONTH LATER

•••

WEDDING DAY

-YUZURIHA'S POV-

I slammed the vanity table, making the whole table shake. The reflection of mine in the mirror really doesn't show the real me at all. The new sight of me with the kimono i was wearing, the soft makeup applied on my face. It wasn't masculine at all.

My mood was ruined ever since the makeup was stuck on my face. It was necessary uncomfortable. But then, my mood was MORE ruined when the guy I suddenly agreed to marry, barged into the room without knocking.

Ah right. I forgot to tell. Yes, I agree to marry to this bastard. What was the reason? Oh, that bastard told the NIGHT we had. I was NEAR disagreeing, but the bastard named shun dropped my words and explained about the old 'night situation.'

Because of that, his father forced me to marry him! 'the things you both did was illegal. You guys aren't married' his father's words repeated in my head. Oh please, this isn't the old generation he thought. This is new, even high schoolers have sex during their teenager lives.

"Bullshit." I mumbled under my breath, all to myself.

"Bullshit?" What the- who repeated that? I turned myself around, seeing shun behind me at the doorframe. He was leaning against it. "Is this marriage a bullshit to you?" He asked.

"Of course it is. You were the one who dragged me into this mess."
I responded rudely. I shouldn't care about his feelings. He doesn't even care about mine! Making decisions without letting me know!

"And don't just barge in! Knock first, blondie."

I rolled my eyes and continued having a look at my appearance in the mirror. However, after my words, the atmosphere was very awkward. It was filled with silence. Other than that, I didn't hear a sound of a door. It wasn't creaking. Usually, it would creaks if someone moved it.

"Shun?" I looked at the place where he stand earlier. He wasn't there anymore.

"Yeah?" His voice was heard clear in my ear. It came from my left side. Eventually, my body was forced to face him. He grabbed my wrist and pinned me against the vanity table.

"You care about me, huh? You called for me." Shun teased at me. Slowly, his hands that were on the table climbed on my back. I could feel him carresing the fabric of the kimono.

"Just because i said your name, doesn't mean I care about you. I called you because...the door is open!" I pointed at the open door.

"So?"

"SO?! Use your brain, what if someone sees us?" I scolded him. He's so stubborn. More than me.

"Should i care about that? I'm going to marry you anyway." Shun spoke easily. He doesn't have shame, doesn't he?

"Not officially. Yet." I reminded him.

"Oh, but we will be officially married." He licked his dry lips. Is this bastard trying to seduce me? Hmph! Not a chance! I won't fall for it!

"Ugh! Just leave me alone for the meantime!" I escaped his grasp and immediately pushed his back, as i groaned. 'he's huge...heavy...' i thought as i kept pushing his back towards the open door.

"Ahem." He coughed his throat. I looked back at him, realising that by pushing him, he wasn't moving at all. Am...I that weak?!

"You're so cute. But it's embarrassing to see that you are not moving me at all." Shun reminded me. I didn't want to embarrass myself further, therefore, I unstuck both of my hands off his back.