side story

Ding!

Ding!

Ding!

"Coming! Please wait!"

Lisa was running towards the main door, her clothes revealing enough skin that it was quite noticeable. Despite her rapid pace, the person ringing the doorbell kept going at and did not ever stop.

The constant ding sound did not get any less irritating even though it was already so loud and frequent.

"Who is this impatient person?" Lisa muttered.

Lisa reached the main door and finally swung it open. Once she saw the person standing in front of her, a huge smile appeared on her face, which quickly transformed into excitement as she recognized him to be her beloved husband, Kenchiro Mamoru, who returned from the army in one piece.

"Ken!" Lisa wasted no time in jumping into his arms and wrapping her arms tightly around his neck.

Kenchiro could not help but chuckle as he felt her embrace and held her waist tightly, holding her close to him as he was still dressed in his soldier uniform.

"I'm home, darling." Kenchiro pecked Lisa's cheeks since their bodies were touching against eachother.

The affectionately-embracing Kenchiro did not want to let go of Lisa from his embrace. He had missed her so profoundly after returning from the military, and being reunited with her made his heart so happy and content.

He gently brushed a few strands of her blond hair, feeling completely at ease in her presence. Lisa giggled at his touch, the touch that she had been craving so much.

As Kenchiro tilted his head towards hers, she saw it coming, and she blushed tenously. She was nervous, but she still kept her eyes open, feeling anticipation as the lips of the two were about to meet.

The moment before their lips could touch, their beloved daughter, Alisa, suddenly rushed down the stairs whilst running at a quick pace.

The young girl was extremely excited to see her father after such a long time, and Lisa immediately pushed him away using her hands on his chest, creating a distance between the two of them.

"Daddy!!" Alisa shouted excitedly as she ran towards his arms.

Kenchiro was surprised by the sudden push, but he was quick enough to act upon the situation accordingly. He swiftly looked down and saw his daughter calling him from across the room, running towards him at a quick pace.

He could not help but chuckle at the sight, and he immediately crouched down to pick her up, lifting her in his arms.

"Hey, my precious little princess!" Kenchiro exclaimed affectionately as he kissed her adorable cheeks. He held the tiny little girl in her cute pajamas in his arms with love, and he was amused as she started to play with his small beard.