s1-chapter 17

•••

1 WEEK LATER, DAY AFTER NEW YEAR

GRADUATION DAY

FINALLY, it was graduation day after New Year's Day. The campus was full of graduates who were dressed in their academic attire, proudly holding their degree certificate as they walked up on stage during the ceremony.

Some students were sad to leave behind their college days, while others were excited to begin their next journey. The atmosphere was full of mixed emotions of joy and sadness.

Meanwhile, yuzuriha had received the highest degree in college and felt a great sense of pride when he received his degree certificate after leaving the stage.

He waited nervously and with joy for the ceremony to end, eager to see what the future held in store for him now that he had graduated from college with high honors.

•••

AT last, the graduation ceremony ended perfectly at 3PM with the celebration and pictures being taken of the graduates with their friends and parents. Many of the students were happily chatting with their loved ones, but yuzuriha was alone, looking at his phone and feeling quite alone.

Yuzuriha felt a deep sadness within himself and held onto his phone with a tight grip, hoping against hope that his mother would come and visit him. However, she had not visited once since he got married to Shun, and he was deeply disappointed.

The celebration was supposed to be one of joy and excitement, but it only brought him more sadness and disappointment.

As yuzuriha kept checking his phone, he decided to text a message towards shun:

----'where are you?
The ceremony just ended,'

---'im sorry, mi amor. I'm going to
deliver something real quick at
your mother's house. Is that okay?'

Shun was going to deliver something at yuzuriha's mother's house and the latter worried about him. However, Shun told him where he was going, so this gave yuzuriha comfort and peace of mind, and he decided to trust Shun with the task.

---'be quick.
If you're late, I'll go there myself.'

----'okay, sweetheart 💋'

--'can't wait to give you this, mi amor

--'can't wait to give you this, mi amor.'

Shun sent a picture of him holding a beautiful bouquet of flowers that were colored with blue mixed with white, which were Shun's favorite colors and Yuzuriha's favorite season, winter.