s1-chapter 4

•••

AFTER that unexpected met with fushiguro in this mansion, yuzuriha went straight off to the bathroom in shun's bedroom. However, he was starting to feel guilty when he refused to tell shun if he knew fushiguro.

Fushiguro must be offended by his words.

•••

-YUZURIHA'S POV-

FEELING the cold water running through my naked body. The showerhead spraying on me felt nice for once. Washing my body with soap all over me felt like i wasn't dirty for once.

But feeling nice or feeling not dirty was just silly imagination of mine. It will and can never happen. My hands goes rubbing my forearms, the both of them.

I looked at my own reflection in the mirror as the shower got me all wet and cold. I could see the hands painted in different colours, placed all of my sensitive body zone.

Not even close into shutting my eyes, someone left a loud sound on the bathroom door.

Knock! Knock!

"Hurry up." It was shun who knocked. Is he telling me to hurry up when he told me to take my time in the bathroom? I immediately quicken my movement into washing my body with soap.

"I'm not half done yet!" I shouted back at the door, waiting for his response outside of the bathroom.

"What?" That tone of his. It was full of annoyance. I didn't respond to that kind of reply. I went back into spraying the water onto my body. Until, the door knob was being twisted.

Is he the one doing it? "Hey! Don't you dare barge in!" I raised my voice for shun to hear me more clearly. The door knob wasn't being twisted anymore, but the person was still standing infront of the door I could feel.

"Just be quick, mi amor. My parents have arrived now." As soon as he said that, I quickly wore a white bathrobe, the item that has been hanging inside the bathroom.

My naked body was covered by it, then i opened the bathroom door, not fully. "Are you still not done?" Shun raised his eyebrows at me.

"You don't have patience at all, do you? Why are you rushing anyway?" I asked with my annoyed tone sounding.

"Sighs. I wanna have myself clean too." Said shun. Not just that, he then suddenly gave me clothes. A gray sweater and white pants. "Here. Wear this for now." He handed into my hands.

I was stunned with the clothes on my hands. I'm going to wear his clothes...At that thought made me have a small tilt of blush on my face. "Thanks. I'll get dressed..." i nodded and closed the bathroom door again.

He's not bad.

•••

A FEW MINUTES LATER