s1-chapter 3

•••

"yuzuriha..."

"Yuzuriha.."

"Yuzuriha!"

Snap!

YUZURIHA opened his eyes widely immediately

YUZURIHA opened his eyes widely immediately. He was being called by the person next to him, fushiguro. Yuzuriha looked at fushiguro with a concerned look. "You okay? I had to call you three times and snap my finger." Said fushiguro.

yuzuriha observed his surroundings, realising he was zoned out during their lecture. He then, scratched the back of his head. "Yes, I'm okay. Thank you." Yuzuriha responded.

His one hand holding a pen, he was trembling when the same flashback kept ruining his mind and the moment when he met that blondie yesterday.

'i should be over that. It's been 3 weeks ever since that incident.' Yuzuriha thought to himself.

Yuzuriha glanced at the notebook that fushiguro is writing on. There were many notes to be written from the lecture, but his hand was enough tired and shaking to move.

"Fushiguro..."

"Hmmm???" Fushiguro smiled and put his pen down to hear why yuzuriha called him.

"Is it okay if i went home early today..?"

"Again? Do you feel sick?" One finger from fushiguro's goes at stroking yuzuriha's soft cheek.

"Not really, but i want to clear my mind." Yuzuriha said calmly while having cheeks being stroked.

"Alright, alright you can, but you know, you don't have to ask permission from me. It's like you're treating me as your father."
Fushiguro chuckled after telling yuzuriha afterwards.

"I know, but I feel like i have to. You're easy to worry about someone." Yuzuriha was ready to leave, but a small conversation with fushiguro wouldn't take long.

"Well that someone is only you." Fushiguro smiled softly. When yuzuriha heard that, his heart melt. Yuzuriha was about to leave the chair, but fushiguro reminded him one thing: "hey, you can tell me anything that's something on your mind, okay?"

Yuzuriha was more soften on the words given by the pink haired guy. Yuzuriha nodded. Afterward, he left the lecture room.

•••

A FEW MINUTES LATER

YUZURIHA ambled his way on the path after leaving college. He felt exhausted by having bunch of thoughts repeating in his mind. Yuzuriha sighed as he was getting even closer to his house.

"I'm home-"

Yuzuriha twisted the door knob and pushed the door forward. His foot was half in, but he stopped when he saw an unknown guy sitting at the dining table.