s1-chapter 14

Dear yuuri,
This is my letter for you.
I don't care if you want to throw this letter after reading it,
as long as you get the message.

I missed you so much,
and I wished you were here with me. You became an opera singer and became famous, but my life was ruined.
Your promise of returning back to me was broken,
and I was so hurt by this.
I waited for you for so long, but I don't anymore.
You came back when I can't take back the damage that has been done.

It's too late now, yuuri. You are too late.
It hurts so much to be alone again,
and I wish we would've been together.
But it's too late now,
and I won't forgive you for breaking our promise.
If I see you again, I won't treat you as a sister.

Goodbye, yuuri.

•••

-YUZURIHA'S POV-

"Mi amor..."

"Mi amor, wake up.."

"My yuzuriha, please.."

Gasp!

I raised my head after I woke up from my nap with my head on bed. As I opened my eyes, I saw shun sitting in bed, shirtless and with bandages wrapped around his chest. He still had a worried look on his face, as if he was worried about something.

I was confused, wondering what he was worried about. Was he worried about me, thinking that I might have some kind of sickness? I didn't know what he was thinking, but I couldn't see the reason for his worry.

Suddenly, my heart dropped when I realized this meant he was awake and had seen the letter I wrote to yuuri in his hand. My head was spinning, wondering how he would react to the letter.

"Yuuri is your sister-" he asked a question, but i quickly snatched the letter from his hand.

"Yuuri was my sister." I replied in a monotone tone. I didn't say something further as i don't want him to know my horrible past. My eyes verified his body, still curious about his wounds and where he got it from.

"What happened to you? Is this why you couldn't be at the family's gathering?" I asked him, pointing at his injuries. As i sit properly in my chair, my back felt sore since i was sleeping in a chair.

"I'm sorry, mi amor. I had a rough mission tonight." He spoke in his sweet and soft tone, but his tone was something I don't care.

"Is that why you have so many bruises and injuries. Even on your neck. Did someone try choking you?"I asked about the neck, knowing I was the one who tried choking him. But I don't know what happened in that moment.

I suddenly couldn't go through with it; the thought of killing a human being made my heart drop. So in the end, I let him go, and instead, I got hurt myself. I felt confused and overwhelmed by all this, and I couldn't find the words to express my feelings.

"Oh shit, really? I didn't remember when those bastards strangled my neck.." shun muttered to himself.

As I continued to glanced at him, I noticed that the window next to him was open, and the snow was falling down slowly from the sky. The snow fell softly, like little pieces of white cotton. The winter storm was gentle, making the air feel pleasant and calming.

I felt an inner peace growing inside me as I watched the snow fall. I felt like a small child again, gazing at the beauty of the snow falling down from the sky.