s1-chapter 6

ONE WEEK LATER

AFTER WEDDING DAY

-YUZURIHA'S POV-

IT has been a week after our wedding. We had our first night together last week. Not only once we did, literally enough times in each days. The actions that me and shun did was non-stopping. Last week was really a heat.

Perhaps, because after i was mark on my nape, I felt weird and uncomfortable. It was my fault for making the first move honestly. I turned him into a beast every night. I sighed.

Though, in these past few days, my life was filled with boredom besides pleasure. As i continued to wash the dishes at the kitchen. I was alone. Probably, it was morning and no-one had woken up yet.

My white sleeves were rolled up to prevent the water causing them to get wet. I even made sure that the plates, bowls, mugs were freshly clean.

Come to think of it, I didn't saw mother come into my wedding last week. She was the one who accepted shun's proposal, but she didn't appear, along with step-father.

'Perhaps they have something else better to do..' i thought to myself as i stretched my body for awhile. As I did that, a hard pain shivered my body. "Agh..." i groaned in pain and held onto edge of the sink.

'shun, that bastard! He's the reason why my body is sore! He's like a horny dog!' I raged in my thoughts. The next time I see him, I'll give him a good smack on the face. "Shun..." i moaned his name while i pressed the pain on my body.

"Yeah?" The real actual shun appeared behind me. I was flabbergasted and was embarrassed for real. I moaned his name like I was some sort of pervert!

"Nothing! Nothing!" I replied to his call. Shun had his eyebrows narrowed at my response. He was feeling suspicious of me. Shun was like a mind reader or someone who can read people through their face.

Until then, the window infront of the sink, it started snowing outside. "Snow?" I tilted my head when snow was falling outside of the window.

"What the- why are you washing dishes? I didn't marry you to do that, mi amor." Shun changed the topic. I was distracted by the snow, but he reminded about what i was currently doing.

"Of course you didn't marry me because of this. You married me because of sex." I rolled my eyes at his response. Who would married someone to just wash their dishes?

"Neither of them. Should i say it again?" His breath gotten closer across my cheeks. His arms wrapping around my waist, not letting me walking away.

"Ugh! No need! I know why. You like me. But I won't like you! You horny dog! Thanks to you, my whole body is in pain." I was frustrated with him. I didn't care about his feelings at the moment. He deserved to be called as a horny dog.

"Oh, you remember the reason why i married you." He smirked. How is he so calm and cold after what I called him?! What should i call him next? A old hag??

"And now you just mentioned your whole body is in pain. How can i know? I'm just trying to get you used to it." He added on his words. Is he looking for excuses? Does he not care?!

"Trying to get used to it? Hell no! Have you measure your own size?!" I asked him out of frustration.

"Never, but i know it's big enough to tear you." He smirked afterward at the corner of my ear. His face getting near to my cheeks on the side.