s1-chapter 9

•••

THE night where shun cried his tears out. His eyes shut down into sleep. Yuzuriha was relieved. However, yuzuriha didn't want to comfort someone who traumatized himself. Still, yuzuriha done it anyway because how pitiful shun was when he cried.

Yuzuriha laid in bed, next to the man who calm down. Yuzuriha wondered..'how did someone like shun fall inlove with someone like me' yuzuriha thought.

•••

1 WEEK LATER

WHEN snow is falling, the sky can sometimes look bright white. In time, the snow accumulates and highlights the things on the ground. Eventually, the skies may clear to a brilliant blue in stark contrast to the white, snow-covered ground.

A new weather to start a new day.

While the snow falls outside, Yuzuriha has gotten himself fully clean and dressed in a winter clothes

While the snow falls outside, Yuzuriha has gotten himself fully clean and dressed in a winter clothes. Yuzuriha was ready to return back to the college, focusing on knowledge instead of his husband.

Meanwhile, shun, his husband was standby to go to work as an 'strict' officer could say. His dark green eyes were stared in coldness and it was attached on yuzuriha.

Shun focused on yuzuriha's doing. Yuzuriha was organising his books into his black bag. It was stuffed, but it could fit enough. Yuzuriha zipped it and was about to cling it on his shoulders.

Nevertheless, one hand on his shoulder from behind let yuzuriha gasped. His body was wrapped by massive arms. Oh my god, shun started kissing his neck.

"You look good." Shun whispered.

"Tch. I know. No need to tell me." Yuzuriha shrugged it off, acting arrogant as always. It had shun laughing.

"Hm, overconfident, aren't ya?" Shun asked yuzuriha with a grin curving at the end of his lips.

"Of course. It's good to be confident." Yuzuriha told shun, but shun didn't believe that. Sometimes, confidence might bring disappointment.

"I guess." Shun remained silent for a moment. "I'll drive you there." Shun let yuzuriha know, but yuzuriha didn't like that idea.

"Haha, absolutely not. I don't need you to send me." Yuzuriha refused as he looked at shun.

" Yuzuriha refused as he looked at shun