Prologue:

Glamrock Bonnie's P.O.V:

            It was at night, the bowling alley was closing, and I was cleaning up with my boss. "Bonnie, we have one more customer." said M.X.E.S, my boss. "Who could it be at this late hour?" I walked over to the bar counter, then saw my best friend, Montgomery Gator, he used to work here. "Monty!" I smiled, and Monty moves his sunglass up, and says, "Hey Bon, still working hard, huh?" "I like working here. What are you doing here this late?" I asked. "Just came to drink & say hi to my ex-boss, & bro." "Awww~, but we're closing." "Come on, one drink, I really need it." "I'm kidding, of course, it's on me." I said, patting his shoulder. "Nah, it's fine, bro." "I insist." "Thanks, man." Monty smiles, and fist bumps my chest gently, then I noticed his claws as he pulls his hand away. "Say, did you get new claws?" "You noticed? Yup, these are upgraded claws to play bass without cutting the strings." "Lucky, I want those, so I don't have to maintenance mine." "Ha, loser~." "Monty!" We giggled, joking around a bit.

            Monty is my best friend, he worked & did a solo show here with his banjo. Sometimes we did duets. He moved on when he was accepted by Fazbear Entertainment and joined a famous band. "I'm glad to see you, Monty. But seriously, did you just come here to get a drink?" I asked curiously. "Yea, well, it's the only place I can relax, plus I need to vent." Monty said as he sips his drink. "You're on luck, Bon-Bon is here to listen, bro!" I grabbed a chair & sat down next to Monty. M.X.E.S didn't seem to mind, plus it's closing hour. "So, what's up?" I asked, and Monty sighs, "I wanted to come here earlier, but practice took longer." "Oh yea, how's the band?" Monty growls, "It's suffocating." "W-Why? The band is famous & popular to humans of all age." "I just don't like it. Specifically, FAZBEAR." "'Fazbear'? You mean, Freddy? The leader of the band?" "Yea. . .he just likes pushing my buttons." "Really? I heard he's nice." "Well, you should see him in real life. I hate his pacifism." "I-Isn't pacifism good?" "Hell no! Plus, he talks WAY TOO LONG! He can't give a simple explanation! And he's stupid! Ugh! Why is HE the leader!?" Monty gulps his drink, and slams the cup down on the counter. "Is that all?" "No, I hate his guts, and he's bossy. He's always the center of attention, I get it, he's Mr. Freddy Fazbear, the main mascot or whatever for ages! It's time to change, bears are overrated." "Calm down, Monty. What else about him bothering you?" "I hate to admit, but. . .it's more like jealousy. . ." "What? Come on, you're better than him! You were accepted by the famous Fazbear Entertainment because you have talent!" "Bon. . .thanks. It's just. . .he gets on my nerves. I have my own thinking, but he's pushing his to me, and. . .it's just awful." "Alright, Monty! Let me know next time if this Freddy guy bothers you again! I'll smash my bowling ball to his face!" I said as I stood up from the chair, pumping out my chest proudly. "I ain't gonna make you go to jail, bro." "Who cares? Rabbits have bad reputation anyways, no one would be surprised." "That's not the point, idiot!" "I rather not lose my employee." says M.X.E.S as he wipes a glass cup he's holding.

            Suddenly, someone else walks in, "Excuse me, is anyone here?" We turned to the voice, then. . .there was a handsome, orange bear animatronic with beautiful blue eyes, standing. "Oh, there you are, Monty." He said as he walked up to us. Wow~. . .he's. . .hot, and his voice is deep, but gentle! "Freddy. . ." Monty growled. "W-What!?" I looked at the animatronic again. . .he's. . .HE'S FREDDY FAZBEAR!? I mean I've heard of him, and I have glanced at his poster & stuff, but. . .what is this charismatic aura he's giving off!? "I apologize for intruding, but I wanted to make sure about our schedule." "I get it, I know the schedule." Monty said, and tried to get another drink, but Freddy says, "Monty, you go on stage tomorrow, you should not drink much." "Ugh, you're not my dad." Monty sighed, clearly annoyed. I-I need to do something! I told Monty that I'll help him out when F-Freddy is bothering him! Um. . .uhhhhhhhh. . .

            I stepped forward, and said, "Um, g-good evening, sir. A-Are you. . .Freddy Fazbear?" "Oh, good evening, sir. I am Freddy, and you are?" he asked. "I-I'm Bonnie, nice to meet you. Monty is my friend, and um, h-he needs a little time." "Oh! A friend of Monty's? That is great to hear, a new friend!" Freddy takes my hand, handshaking. "He has been an excellent member of the band!" "I-I-I am very glad!" I replied. H-His hand. . .f-feels soft somehow, and warm. . . "Bonnie, I am glad to meet you. Monty never mentioned about you, you seem very unique." "'U-Unique'?" "Hey Fazbear! Stop flirting with my bro!" "O-Oh! I-I was not flirting with him! I apologize." Freddy lets go of my hand. "Can't I have some time with my friend!?" "I apologize, I will give you two space to speak. I will send you a message about our schedule. Goodnight, Monty. Goodnight, Bonnie. I hope I see you in one of our concerts." Freddy gave me a gentle smile, and walked away.

            "Ugh, I hate that guy. . .Bon, do you see now?" Monty asked me, but I was unable to look away. Freddy Fazbear. . . "BONNIE!" I snapped out, and turned around, "Y-Yea!?" "The hell are you looking at? Have you been listening?" "O-Of course! I. . .um, so that was Freddy. . .damn~." "What do you mean, 'damn'!? Bon, don't tell me you fell for his friendly tricks." My face heat up, "Well. . .maybe?" "BONNIE!" "It's closing time, Bonnie, Monty, get out."