𝟲𝟴

𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲 | 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵
𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗺 𝗥𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀, 𝟮𝟯

Salem came home from work and took her work clothes off in the laundry room before putting her scrubs in the hamper.

Hearing Casey screaming and the dog barking she went into the living room.

"The fuck is going on?"

"Bitch ass niggas!" Jacourey yelled "Nigga run me my fuckin' money!" He continued to yell.

"Is you dumb?" Salem asked hitting him on the back of his head. "Where yo clothes at?"

"Why you in here yelling like this? All y'all making all this damn noise like y'all out y'all rabbit ass minds."

"I'm onna game n they playin' wit each other."

"Where is Kyla?"

"Oh shit" He spoke getting up. "Get yo fat ass outta there."

Kyla was in the pantry sitting on the floor eating cheese puffs.

"You a terrible ass babysitter. Come on Ky, daddy fed you today?"

"Uhuh" She shook her head. "Bro yes I did she a lie." He laughed

"What time?"

"Shit it's five na so 'bout two hours ago."

"It's their snack time that's why she hungry. You want a snack Casey?"

Casey fell out on the floor and started throwing a tantrum. "What's his issue?"

"He was tryna be grown n ain't take no nap today so na he tired n cranky."

"Take her n clean up her mess imma take him upstairs with me."

"Where da hell is yo clothes at?"

"In the hamper nigga." She mugged giving him Kyla. "Gimme a kiss."

Salem quickly pecked his lips then took Casey upstairs with her. Soon they would go back home because she was starting to get too comfortable with being with Jacourey again.

She laid in bed with Casey until he fell asleep. Once he was in a deep sleep she took a shower then put some of Jacourey's clothes on.

"You gone be sad when we go back home?"
"Why y'all gotta go?"

"Because every time shit good with us sum happen and we right back at square one. I want everything to be okay for once."

"I feel you. You know I love you right?"

"Mmhm I love you too."

"So don't leave me then i'm on my best behavior. Imma do what you want me to if youn leave."

"This not even about you it's about me. I want our relationship to work in the future and I know what works for us and what doesn't."

"Ite bro"

Salem grabbed his jaw then kissed his lips before getting in his lap.