𝟲𝟮

𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲 | 𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿
𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗺 𝗥𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀, 𝟮𝟮

Jacourey looked at Salem from across the room then she looked away. They coincidentally ended up at the same function.

Salem said her goodbyes to her friends before getting up to leave. They haven't had a full conversation in a week.

She was giving him the same energy he was giving her. If he wasn't gonna speak neither was she.

Once he looked back up in her direction he noticed she was gone so he texted her phone but she didn't respond.

When she got to her car she took her shoes off and threw everything in the backseat. He started knocking on her window causing her to jump.

"What?" She asked opening the door.

"Don't what me, where you goin?"

"To mind my business. Youn got the right to worry about me no more. You haven't been home or to see you son in a week."

"Damn a nigga can't get some space to get his mind right? You think you da only one wit feelings dets da problem na."

"Okay. Bye."

"Ain't no fuckin' bye bro i'm talkin' to you. I asked you a question so answer me." He responded grabbing her chin making her look up at him.

"I'll throw my drink in your face move bro."

"I been waitin' to beat on you do it if you want to. Just answer my question and imma leave you alone." He lied

"Home to my baby."

"Who watchin' my baby?"
"The dog"

"Mannn stop playin." He chuckled "I'm sure you know, you sit and watch them damn cameras all day."

"I do but I want you to tell me."

"Que, nigga"

"Stop talkin' to me like det." Jacourey responded playfully hitting her. "Stop"

"You stop"

"Alright bye, you getting on my last."

"I can come home tonight?"

"Jacourey I never told you, you had to leave you chose to."

"Ian comin' home, I hate home nigga!"

"Ite bye get away from my fucking car bro." Salem spoke pushing him out the way.

She slammed her door closed and he walked away. Thinking he was about to leave her alone she didn't lock the doors. He got in on the passenger side and reclined the seat.

"Let's go home."

"I thought you hated home. Get the fuck outta my car please."

"How you gone cuss at me then say please?"

"At least I said please. I'm mad at you ion want you to come home."