𝟰𝟴

𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲 | 𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆
𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘆 𝗥𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀, 𝟮𝟯

𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲𝗱...

"I should- nehmine fuck it."

"What did I do wrong Jacourey?"

"Fuck is you talkin' to det opp ass nigga fa?"

"He not no opp he just my stupid ass ex. We ain't even have no important conversation."

"Det nigga is a opp."

Jacourey found out about him trying to kill her yesterday. He couldn't just up and kill him first it was gonna take time so he wouldn't get caught.

"How? He a opp cs he my ex?"

"Nah it's more to it than det. Stay away from him and anybody he hang wit."

"Why- bae just do it I wouldn't tell you nun wrong."

"Okay" She shrugged

That was the real reason he took the kids to his moms house because nobody knows where she lives but him and Salem.

"Who car you got?"

"Don't worry 'bout allat. You good?"

"Mmhm"

"Tell Demi n Courtney you good."
"I am right now. Why was you shooting?"

"Cs you being too fuckin' friendly fa me. A nigga wanna talk to you tell det nigga no."

"Not saying i'm even entertaining another nigga nor do I want to but lets never forget about Savannah please."

"Man ian even tryna fuss or get into det. When we get to my mama house it's some shit I gotta talk to you 'bout ite?"

He didn't wanna tell her exactly what was going on because he knew how she'd react.

"Yo mom house? Boy i'm tryna fuck you tonight why the is we going over there?"

"Chill" He laughed "I'm serious Jacourey."

"Want me pull over somewhere?"

"No I wanna go home n get in my bed. Why we going over there? How long we gone be there for?"

"We gone talk about it when we get there just chill fa a minute."

He pulled the car over then they got in the backseat.

About an hour later they went to his mom's house and went in his room.

"Wassup?" She asked while playing with Casey's fingers.

"It's some weird shit goin' on. Anything I tell you, you gotta listen to me ite?"

"Okay" She nodded

"We gone be stayin' hea fa a lil minute. Tomorrow imma bring some of our stuff hea."

"Why? What happened?"