𝟰𝟬

𝗕𝗶𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗵𝗮𝗺 | 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿
𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗺 𝗥𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀, 𝟮𝟮

As Salem got ready for bed Jacourey started blowing her phone up. She didn't block him because he'd find a way to still call her.

"Yea?"

"What you doin?" He asked then she rolled her eyes. "Getting in bed, why?"

"Can you come home? We gotta really talk dis shit out whether we gone be together or not."

Salem was dreading the conversation but she knew it had to happen sooner or later.

"Can you come to me? I'm not finna keep getting on no plane."

"Yea, when?"

"This weekend? Can you bring me my dog too?"
"Yea, dets cool."

"Okay" She hung up the phone and got comfortable then he called back. "Huh?"

"Why you hang up in my face? I won't finished talkin' to you yet."

"Oh sorry ian know. What else you gotta say?"

"You ordered sum fa the baby? Cs you had got a package dis mornin."

"Oh yea his carseat and stroller. Can you send it to me?"

"Yea"

They went silent for a second she got a picture from him. It was the box from what she ordered.

"No nigga like get it sent to me in Birmingham."
"Fa what? Yeen comin' back?"

"Not til June, I wanna be out here for a while. I need a break from there."

"Ite ian gone flash out on you cs I almost said some shit. Imma see you dis weekend tho."

"Okay..."

He ended the call then she rolled over to go to sleep.

"Mmcht seriously man?" She dragged out as Casey started moving around. "You do this every night."

The Weekend...

Salem opened the door for Jacourey then Luna ran in and jumped on Salem.

"My baby! I missed you so much girl!" Salem smiled while holding her. "Ugly ass dog. I'm glad you takin' her."

"Not to much on my child."

They went down the hall to her room. She closed the door then sat on the bed with him.

"So you really just gone keep my son away from me?"

"Jacourey what?" She scrunched her face up.

"You said you wasn't comin' back n I'm definitely not comin' out hea so what we gone do?"

"I'm coming back in June. You can see him whenever you want i'm not stopping you from being around him. You gone be busy with Kyla too so it's no stress to come all the way here."