𝟰𝟯

𝗕𝗶𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗵𝗮𝗺 | 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵
𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗺 𝗥𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀, 𝟮𝟮

"Salem this is your baby you should be taking care of him, wake up."

"Huh?" She asked sitting up. "I been taking care of him since you had him. I know you're going through it but he still needs you."

"Ion feel good."

"I bet you don't... doing all that drinking. Go get in the shower then come out so you can eat. What you wanna eat?"

"Iono" She shrugged

"I'll get you some chick-fil-a."
"Thanks"

Her granny left the room then she got her things so to go shower.

After Salem's shower she put her hair into a ponytail then put on one of her night gowns with some fuzzy socks.

"Do you think you need help? Be honest."

"Iono granny" She shrugged sitting down.

"So what's wrong? I don't want you to be an alcoholic Salem."

"I'm not gonna be. My life just a lot right now. I don't want a baby, I don't want a husband I just wanna be by myself. Jacourey don't love me, he cheated."

"Life gone always throw random things at you but you got responsibilities. You're not even trying to keep going Salem you just gave up on yourself."

"Casey is just a baby he did nothing wrong he still needs you. Sometimes as a parent you gotta put your problems to the side to take care of your child. If you need help I can get you help but doing nothing at all is not an option." She continued

"I be trying to do better it's just so hard to try and focus on him and keep up with my mental health. This was the worst possible time to have a baby."

"You didn't know any of this would happen. And stop making it seem like Casey was a mistake. You and your husband wanted a baby so now you have one."

"I love my baby to death he definitely wasn't a mistake but he kinda makes everything harder."

"Stop blaming stuff on him, blame your husband that you seem to forgive for everything he does to you. A man doesn't cheat on his wife point blank period, I don't care what happened."

"You right" Salem nodded "You can eat your food them come get him from me."

"Okay"

Her granny left the kitchen then she thought about calling Jacourey.

As soon as he picked up she heard crying in the background causing her to laugh.

"Wassup?"

"Why yo baby crying? Check on her!"

"Bae iono what to do I done did everything. Imma just let ha cry it out ain't nun I can do fa ha at dis point."

Bae???

"Pick her up and walk around with her, that's what my granny do when Casey be crying."