𝟱𝟵

𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲 | 𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿
𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗺 𝗥𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀, 𝟮𝟮

Today was the day Savannah came to their therapy session with them.

"Savannah how did you feel when you found out Jacourey was married."

"I felt terrible. I'm not a home wrecker I wouldn't want anybody to do something like that to me whether they knew about me or not. By the time I found out about their relationship it was too late to do anything."

"Lee I can't apologize to you enough i'm really sorry for messing y'all life up. I love my baby to death but I regret who I had her with, no offense to you Jacourey." She continued

"Have you talked to anybody about your feelings?"

"No, people might think I don't feel a certain type of way but I do. I know they love Kyla a lot but sometimes I feel like she doesn't belong or like she's invading their space. I cried myself to sleep so many nights thinking about how much pain I caused Salem."

"Savannah I was never mad at you I was mad at him. He's my husband and he knew better. And i'm sorry you feel the way you do. I love Kyla like she's my own child so don't feel like she's in our way."

"Jacourey do you have anything to say?"

"I apologize to both a y'all. All dis on me Savannah youn gotta blame yoself cs you ain't know. And Salem I can't even apologize to you enough ain't nun I can do to make up fa what I did to you."

"You being here and cooperating is good enough for me." Salem shrugged

"Lee I can't apologize to you enough either. I feel really terrible for all the stress I put on you."

Savannah was emotional when it came to this topic because she genuinely felt bad.

All she wanted was for Salem to know how sorry she was.

"Savannah you don't have to beat yourself up about it because you didn't know. Do you have feelings for Jacourey?"

"Absolutely not. To be honest we don't know much about each other. The only time we talk is when we're discussing Kyla."

"We don't got no reason to really get to know each other. We both in relationships it ain't like we tryna be wit each other a sum."

"Honestly I don't care to really get to know him. I just wanna get to know Lee because she's around my child. And I already know she doesn't really like me."

"Whatttt?" She dragged out. "What makes you think that?"

"It's just the vibe I get from her- talk to her not me." Alison interrupted

"Lee you give me a weird vibe. I can understand why you wouldn't like me but if you said you weren't mad at me then why do you act the way you do towards me?"

"Savannah I don't have a problem with you. It's just weird to be cool with a female that has had sex with my husband too."

"I'm not just a random female i'm his baby mother also. We gotta know each other regardless if you want the kids to grow up together."