𝟯𝟭

𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲 | 𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿
𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗺 𝗥𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀, 𝟮𝟭

6 months later...

Salem came home from work then took her dog Luna for a walk. One day he came home with a Yorkie saying it was hers. She didn't like her for a few weeks but she got used to her being around.

After doing that she took a shower and started cooking dinner for her and Jacourey.

Over time she learned how to cook and now she was pretty good at it. She decided to make curry chicken over rice.

The dog started barking as she heard the front door open. Jacourey came in the house and greeted her before giving her a hug and kiss.

"How was yo day?"

"I'm tired"
"I said how was yo day bae."

"I'm tired shoulda let you know everything you needed to know. I missed you tho."

"I missed you too. I'm finna go take a shower."

"Okay"

"Oh yea" He turned back around then lifted her shirt up and kissed her belly a few times.

"I thought you forgot about him you almost upset us."

"Be fa real." He put her shirt back down then went upstairs.

While the food was cooking Salem sat at the kitchen table and scrolled on her phone.

"Wassup?" Que asked after she picked up the phone. "Nothing, what you doing?"

"I'm chillin, you ite my baby? Ian seen you inna few weeks."

"Yea i'm okay, you okay?"
"Fasho. When you gone come out the house?"

"I'm not i'm cool at home with my man. Seem like every time I come around it's some bullshit with your family."

"It ain't gone be that you know ian gone let nobody fuck witchu Lee."

"Yea Que I know but i'd rather be at peace."

Ever since her and Demi got into it at their parents house they haven't talked at all. Of course Salem wanted to be around for Demi and the baby but her respect came first.

Demi definitely didn't respect her and she realized how badly she'd get treated by her so she cut her off.

"Please? Fa me?"

"What's going on? Why you want me to come around so bad?"

"My mama asked me to talk to you cs you stopped comin' to dinner. Iono 'bout nobody else but I miss you n I want you around too."

"I miss you too but you don't get treated how I do so you'd never understand. Me and you can definitely hang out tho."

"Tomorrow?"
"Yea I don't work tomorrow. What we doing?"

"I know yo fat ass wanna eat."

"Yup" She smiled and nodded. "Imma come n get you round 5. Don't go to sleep on me like you did the last time."