𝟰𝟮

𝗕𝗶𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗵𝗮𝗺 | 𝗙𝗲𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆
𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗺 𝗥𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀, 𝟮𝟮

Salem pushed one last time then she heard Casey crying loudly. She let go of Jacourey's hand then wiped her face.

She laid there wit Casey on her chest while the doctors did everything else that needed to be done.

Jacourey cute them umbilical cord then he got his first bath.

"I love you." He spoke kissing her forehead.
"I love you too."

The two weren't together but they were in a better place than they were a few months ago. He's been there for her even with them being states away from each other.

"He so white." Salem giggled "I'm high iono why I'm laughing."

"He is bright as hell. You wanna hold him first?"

"Yea"

In the room it was only them because that's how they wanted it. They didn't want all that extra attention.

"You sure he mine? Dis nigga white as hell." Jacourey spoke "Bitch don't get punched."

Ain't nobody cheating but his dusty ass.

"Imma let det slide cs you just had my son."

He gave Salem the baby then sat next to her. The both of them were excited about him finally being here.

"I might stay here for good."

"So we not gettin' back together? You said if I was good we was gone work on it. I been good Lee."

"Then you can move here too. I was lying by the way."

"I already got Savannah movin' to Jacksonville so I can get Kyla. Why you can't just come back inna summer?"

"I'll think about it and see how I feel then. I'm actually kinda proud of you not gone lie. You on yo shit, I like that."

"Preciate it"

Other than him being a liar he was a really good dad. He made sure both of his baby mothers were happy before either one of the babies got here.

"If I found out you cheated we would probably be working to get back together. But nah you had a whole baby on me. That shit so unforgivable but I forgave you still. When or if I take you back you gotta really show me why you deserve a thord chance."

"Third?" He scoffed "Yea nigga you exposed me ian forgot."

"Ian even exposed you. We don't gotta bring det up no more."

"Notice how all our problems come from you. Please seek help, sum ain't right."

"Ion need no help i'm good."

"Okay"

•••

As soon as Salem closed her eyes Casey started crying. Jacourey had just left Atlanta a few hours ago.

She got out of bed and went to his room to get him from his crib.

He spent as much time he could with them before Savannah went into labor.

Her granny came in the room and cut the light on seeing Salem breastfeeding the baby on her bed.

"Hey, you want me to take him so you can sleep?" Her granny asked. "Yea when he's done."

"You okay?"

"It's just not fair."
"What?"

"My husband really cheated on me and he's having another baby right now. He's supposed to be with us right now. I can't stand to look at that man sometimes."

"Give it some time Lee. I know it feel like the end of the world right now but once you're over it you'll look back and question why you were even stressing out over him."

"I love him and I wanna give him another chance but how I know he not gone cheat again?"

"If you love him like you say you do then that's just a risk you have to take. If he hurts you again then that's the end of y'all."

"Everybody gone have something to say about me. Ion wanna get looked at as weak."

"All your life people gone have stuff to say, just ignore them. It's your life and your relationship, if you know what you want then go for that."

Salem thought about it for a second then sighed. She burped the baby then her granny took Casey for the rest of the night.

Morning...

"I really hate you but I love you. Why you do what you did to me? I thought we was gone be together forever." Salem sobbed

Jacourey looked at her with confusion on his face. It was 10am and she had randomly decided to get drunk. She called him out of anger but ended up crying.

"Is you cool?"
"NO!"

"Salem is you drunk a sum? I thought we was talkin' again, what I do dis time."

"Yea i'm drunk and what the fuck about it? I gotta drink cs of you. I had your whole baby and I wish I didn't ion never wanna see you again I hope yo opps smoke yo dumb ass."

"Da fuck?"

"I'm sorry ion mean that. Bae I love you... why you did this to me?" She asked as she started sobbing again.

"Wea yo granny? You a mess- matter fact wea my son at while you drunk?"

"Granny took him to the doctors. I didn't wanna go i'm not doing good."

"You ain't go to his first doctors appointment Salem?"

"No, you didn't either so shut the fuck up."
"Ite bro"

"You gone be with her? Be honest..."

"Ian never want her. I fucked her one time literally Salem. I only deal wit her cs I got to. Ion want nobody but you."

"You been fucking off while I been out here? Cs if you have then this shit definitely dead."

"Hell nah, I been workin."

"You said you was working when you got somebody else pregnant so ion believe you at all."

"Youn gotta believe me but i'm tellin' yo ass da truth. Go to sleep fa my son come back you can't be tryna take care of no baby drunk."

"Don't tell me what to do."
"Salem fa real bro."

"Ite i'm going... damn."