𝟲𝟯

𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲 | 𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿
𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗺 𝗥𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀, 𝟮𝟮

Salem sat on her bed and waited on the results of the pregnancy tests to pop up.

She had already been waiting a few minutes.

Seeing a single solid line pop up she picked them up and analyzed them. Seconds later she saw a faint line pop up.

"Nooooo!" She whined "God whyyyy?!"

Jacourey came in the room with Casey crawling behind him. "Why you in here yellin?"

"Because I'm pregnant." She busted out crying.
"Lemme see"

She gave him the test so he looked at them before sitting them back down.

"I'm fertile what you thought was gone happen?"

"I love you, I really do. Jacourey... I just can't with you no more. We tried and tried but we clearly not right for each other. Another baby is not gone help our situation at all."

"Dis conversation again? Ian listenin' to you foo."

"Okay"

Salem felt it in her spirit that she was done with him for good. She didn't want any love or attention from him anymore.

Everything he did pissed her off. Him being around just made her miserable.

"Gimme a kiss." He spoke standing in front of her. "No"

"So we done? Dets what you want?"

"It's not that I want us to be done it's just what's best for us. I'm tired of all this shit, I'm especially tired of you. You're not who you used to be."

"I think getting married this young was a mistake, a mistake i'll never make again. You taught me a lot and i'll never let another nigga treat me like this again." She continued

"You talkin' a whole buncha bullshit. Yeen neva done wimme ion give a fuck what you tammat."

"That's your problem you think somebody playing with you. I'm done, ion want this relationship no more. We can co-parent and that's it."

"Do what you wanna do Salem ian finna beg no bitch to stay wimme if they don't want to."

Jacourey knew how bad she hated that word so he only said it to get under her skin and make her mad.

Salem put Casey on the bed then grabbed a handful of Jacourey's hair while punching him. She got him on the ground and got on top of him while continuing to hit him.

"Call me another bitch i'll spit in your fucking face stop playing with me!"

"You out yo fuckin' mind bro!"

She punched him directly in his mouth twice before he got mad for real.

He flipped them over and pinned her arms to the ground. As badly as he wanted to hit her he just couldn't, especially not in front of the baby.