𝟯𝟲

𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲 | 𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿
𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘆 𝗥𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀, 𝟮𝟮

"Imma keep it short n sweet. The baby shower is December 6th at 5. I want you to come and be a part of it Courey."

"Imma be there Savannah. Sorry ian been pickin' up I been a lil busy. Ian tryna ignore you a nun."

"Yea, yea, yea you a lying ass nigga but it's cool I understand you got a wife n allat. So imma see you there right?"

"Fasho"

"Ite man don't let me down, I want you to be there."

"Imma be there I promise. You need anything?"

"Like personal or for the baby?"
"Both"

"I gotta get my car fixed can you go half with me?"

"Half? Girl gone on somewhere. Send me what you needa do so I can handle det fa you."

"Fa real?"
"Yea"

"Okay, imma talk to you later."

"Ite"

The call ended then he tried calling Salem but it went straight to voicemail. Nobody had seen or talked to her in days.

He was trying to be an active father for both his kids even though he messed up. He owed it to Savannah to help her out because of what he put the both of them through.

After that he called her with star 67.

"What the fuck yo weird ass want?"
"I miss you."

"I miss you too. But ion fuck with you so why you keep calling my fucking phone Jacourey?"

"I'm tryna apologize to you. I fucked up bad, is you done wimme?"

"I don't know."

"Issa yes or no question."

"Yes for right now. You gone take care of your daughter? Cs if you not I really can't fuck witchu."

"Of course, imma take care of both of my kids. I wanna be witchu tho."

"Mmm nah"

"What I gotta do fa you to come home?"
"Kill yourself"

"Be fa real. I know I fucked up but det was the only time I seen her. Ian go back a nun, I met her then same weekend I cheated."

"Okay? And? I told you what all I been through and you was still thinking witcho dick Jacourey. Fuck offa my phone with allat sap shit."

"Why is you talkin' to me like det?"

"Bye Jacourey, ion wanna talk to you at all."

Salem hung up on him so he tried calling her back but she didn't pick up.

She didn't tell anybody what had happened she just got herself a hotel room for a little while to be away from him.

•••

When Jacourey got home from the studio Salem was in the kitchen at the table eating.

"Sup" She spoke with a head nod.

"What you doin? I thought you ain't wanna be wimme nomo."

"I don't but I wanna be at home. I been crying about you all week man i'm tired. Ion think I wanna get back together tho."

"Huh?" He scrunched his face up. "Go be a free man since you can't commit to your wife."

"We been together fa a year, I cheated once. Wit a random ass girl at det. It ain't like I fell in love wit somebody else. To be honest witchu I feel like I deserve another chance."

"You told me if another nigga even touch me we done. How you think I feel? Somebody else having your baby at the same time as me. Do you know how embarrassing that is dawg?"

"My parents already had they doubts in me getting married so young and you just proved exactly why I shoulda never did it." She continued

"So you just gone give up on me? Ion mean shit to you clearly."

"Now you tryna play victim. Okay Jacourey" Salem chuckled

"You want me to move out or you gone leave?"

"Neither one of us goin' nowhere. We finna work dis shit out Salem."

"Ain't no fucking we Jacourey. It ain't been a we in iono how long. You went behind my back and fucked somebody else. All this time you been tryna act like you love me so bad but got and got a daughter on the way. How long did you know?"

"..."

"How long did you know Jacourey?!" She raised her voice throwing a water bottle at him.

"Stop throwin' shit bro."
"Answer my question."

"Since September"

"Wow... okay"

"What?"
"You a sneaky ass bitch."

"Bitch?"

"Yea that's what the fuck I said. I'm going upstairs I can't stand yo nappy headed ass."

"Watch yo fuckin' mouth. Don't walk away from me bro."

"Move" She tried pushing him out her way but he grabbed her. "Ian finna be beefin' witchu every fuckin' day Salem."

"So leave, go be witcho other family then."

"Stop being petty. I wanna be witchu man. Why we can't just work it out?"

"Go work shit out with Savannah cs i'm done, move before I beat you the fuck up."

"Nah"

"Fuck it imma just go since dets what you want."
"Do you" She shrugged