Hyun comes back handing me my bag. I smile thanking him and immediately search it for my phone. I bring my phone, unlocking it.

Fuck, 5 missed calls and 9 texts from Lia, 25 missed calls from mom and 15 from dad....

I ring up my mum telling her I'm fine after she kept rambling on about filing a missing persons report and it being of no use since I'm all the way in Korea and that she was about to book the earliest plane to Korea to look for me. Truly I expected that reaction and definitely dad would be the one calming her down.
Afterwards, I text Lin.

Lia - hey, sorry I missed your call:-(
Lin - it's okay, I wanted to ask if you were on for the tour on friday;-)
Lia - I'll check my schedule first and let you know<3
Lin - okie dokie :-D
Lia - are you in class right now?
Lin - yup B-)
Lia - is texting during class allowed?
Lin - well it's not prohibited;-)
Lia - that's one way to put it<3

I put my phone down, taking out my schedule. I check my schedule for today and Friday. Well, I have two classes, afternoon and evening but Friday, I have only 1 class and that's a morning class.

The food is brought and arranged on the dining table.

Is this how they always eat...everything looks so.....much and it smells so good but then there's my biggest enemy.........chopsticks.......

Chopsticks are not really my thing, who uses sticks to eat. Usually, whenever my mum orders Chinese food for dinner, I get a fork to eat or I just stab the the food with the stick, sticks are meant for poking stuff or chasing birds not for eating.

I've been sitting here for the past ten minutes, frustrated. I haven't gotten one thing in my mouth and now the fish is scattered. I calmly drop the chopsticks on the napkin beside the plate.
"thank you Mrs Chang...... I enjoyed the food alot"
I say, picking up the plate and heading to the kitchen to wash it
"you barely even ate a thing"
She says, covering her mouth as she chewed on her food.
"well, I'm not that good with chopsticks"
I say, smiling sheepishly.
"I mean, I saw that, you looked so serious battling with the fish"
I laugh at her words.
"I'll eat when I get back to my apartment"
I say.
"okay...wall don't worry about the plate, just set it down....the maids will take care of it"

Hhhhhhhh....Rich people....

I set the plate down and grab my bag.
"I'll return your clothes dry cleaned tomorrow Hyun"
I say, walking out of the dining area.
"wait dear.."
Mrs Chang's voice calls out. I stop and turn to look at her,
"Hyun's about to go out to the office, the driver can drop off both of you"
She says and Hyun looks up at her.
He picks up the napkin from his lap and wipes his mouth,he sets it down on the table and gets up.
"goodbye Mrs Chang"
He says, kissing her forehead.
"let's go"
He says, walking towards while buttoning his suit jacket
"goodbye Mrs Chang "
I say, waving at her with a smile on my face and she smiled back. We walk out the house to a beautiful driveway with a fountain in the middle, the beautiful garden, the beautiful and freshly cut bushes.

A black SUV with tinted windows parked in front of the house. The two bodyguards I met at the airport standing beside it. One of them held the door open and Hyun walked down the steps and into it, the guard closed the for as he entered.

The window rolled down.
"Call her a cab"
Hyun said, and the window rolled up again.
I stood there, glaring at the window before giving up and walking towards the gate.

Asshole...

A guard followed behind me and we both stood at the gate awaiting a cab. A minute passed and no cab passed.
"tell the boss there're no cabs out here"
The bodyguard's deep voice rang out as he lowered his hand from his ear, only the did I notice the the ear bud in his ear.
"okay"
He says after a few seconds.
"wait here"
He says, turing back and walking away.

*honk honk*

A car horns from behind me, I jump, startled by its sound. I move to the side and the car drives through the open gate and away.

*honk honk*

Another horns again.

The fuck..

I turned back, a black Nissan GT -R. I stared at it, my mouth agape. The bodyguard at the drivers side blew the horn again and I came back to my senses and hurried to the back seat.

The air freshener filled the air with it's vanilla scent. The leathery black seats, the sleek and neat decor.
"ma'am your address"
The bodyguard's asked
"Oh it's Lee street, first block"
I say, and soon we're on the road.