chapter 38

Liam's P.O.V

 I watch as my little angel takes a big bite of salad...hey if that's what he will eat for now hell I will take it. I just want him to be okay more than anything. Zayn looks up at me smiling the corner of his eyes crinkle and his tongue pokes out slightly. adorable.

  "Leeyum?" Zayn makes fun of my name as he nibbles on a piece of chicken.

  "zen?" I retort grinning equally as much. I grab the thin hand he wasn't using wrapping my fingers around his own letting my thumb brush gently over the intriguing tattoo that was on his wrist and hand.

 "I like it when you hold my hand li" Zayn blushes slightly setting down the piece of chicken in his salad.

  "I'm almost positive I like it more Zee." I flirt smirking as his face goes more red and he coughs slightly taking a sip of his tea.

  "baby you blush a lot" I laugh knowing that calling him baby will make him even more embarrassed.

  "Liam stop" he mutters covering his face.

  "or what?" I taunt wrapping my arm around his thin wrist pulling him over onto my lap in a swift movement. Zayn's eyes grow wide as he looks around at my penthouse empty of people.

  "baby"   I taunt again sliding my hands down to his little cute bum making the smaller boy on top of me squeak grabbing my hands. I only smile.

 "Liam this is your last warning" he hisses.

No one's P.O.v (sorry for the change liam is boring affffff)

the smaller boy hisses in the older and stronger one's crossing his arms.

"last warning huh baby?" Liam yet again uses the b word. Zayn realizes he is just feeding the fire so he decides to turn the embarrassment around..back into Liam's face.

"okay daddy" Zayn laces the word with a thick amount of sass slightly shifting his bum over the Payne train making Liam flush a bit and shift. Perfect. Liam coughs a bit his eyebrows raising as he looks at the raven-haired boy in front of him. (omg I am imagining this rn and liam's face yasss)

"What did you just say?" he asks swallowing thickly. Zayn grins then purses his lips taking the bottom one into his mouth biting it slightly before releasing it without breaking eye contact.

I said daddy" Zayn giggles slightly because Liam's hard mask has almost left and he seems to be shifting uncomfortably. Then Zayn feels Liam's not so little problem poking his bum so he hops of Liam's lap his hand brushing not so accidently against Liam before full on sprinting  into the closest bathroom locking the door, leaving Liam flustered and with a massive hard-on.

$^$^$^$^$^$^$^$^$^$^$^$^$^$$^$^$^$^$^^^^$^$^^$^^

Liam sits for a second trying to realize what happened and once it crosses his mind he stands up anger clouding his brain. Honestly it surprised him that Zayn would be capable of that especially the d word that's one of Liam's kinks. He fast walks to the bathroom door pounding on it hearing Zayn's adorable giggles.

"let me in" Liam whisper shouts slightly tapping the door which only makes Zayn laugh harder making Liam's heart jump. Stop Liam you're supposed to be mad at him. He thinks to himself.

"Zaynnnn" Liam whines pounding on the door completely of the bathroom key he has but hoping Zayn will just open the door.

"what?" He answers through the door still bursting into fits of giggles.

"let.me.in.please" Liam says staying calm.

"no, you're gonna hump me to death or something" Zayn snorts literally snorts in the middle of a laugh.

"fine I wont do anything if you just open the door" Liam suggests leaning against the door sighing.

"promise?" Zayn asks sweetly.

"promise" Liam answers. Then to his luck he hears the familiar click of the lock and the door opens a crack. Liam spots the smaller figure behind the door, Zayn's big brown eyes looked up at Liam's own. Liam puts his foot in the door sliding inside and shutting the door watching as Zayn backs away his eyes lowering to the bulge in Liam's light wash jeans. Oops.

"erm" Zayn awkwardly squeaks the confidence he once had, had disappeared. Liam chuckles shaking his head at his little boyfriend. Liam realizes he has no other choice then to just take a cold shower so he tugs off his shirt making Zayn squeak covering his eyes.

"babe?" Liam laughs walking towards Zayn removing his hands from his face. Zayn's doe eyes widen even more if possible.

"I'm just going to shower.." Liam's hand trails down to Zayn's waist pulling him closer.

"and I'm hoping you will join me" Liam finishes pleased as the red on Zayn's face trails down to his neck.

"just shower?" Zayn asks softly.

"yes baby, just shower" Liam assures him tugging his jeans off.