chapter 9

Zayn's P.O.V

Once the kiss was over the crowd erupted into cheers, Liam's eyes met mine and I could feel tears coming. Pushing people to get through I ran up another staircase and locked myself into the first room I came across. Ugh why do I even care? I thought sitting onto the plush carpet. I whipped away a few tears that happened to fall and sniffled. This is so dumb, why am I even here? I'm a freaking nobody.. I pulled out my phone and called Louis praying he was still at my house. "Darling?" He answered first ring. I half smiled but it vanished quickly. "Can you come get me?" I asked hoping for a not too bad reaction from him. "What!? Where!? Oh my gosh did someone try to fucking hurt you or touch you I swear" his sassy voice boomed through my phone. "Calm down..I'm at Liam's, I don't want to explain can you just come get me?" I begged. "Fine, where does he live?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. "Louis that's bullshit you practically stalk the man you know where he lives" I scoffed. After a minute of silence be answered. "See you in 15 minutes" the call ended afterwards but I couldn't help but sigh again. This is so aggravating, I have to wait 15 minutes in this assholes house for Louis to come get me. I just can't believe I convinced myself that he was gay or had feelings for me. Why do I just feed myself lies, I'm not in any way attractive...even if I was there is no way he would replace me for that model. My phone buzzed...a message from Liam.
Dick: you told me to say something to the press..

I cursed angrily typing back quickly.
To dick: whatever I'm leaving anyways have a great time at your stupid damn party.

I sent the message and leaned against the door, heck this door probably cost more than my apartment. Suddenly I began to take into account what room I was in. I eyed the large unmade bed and frowned...is this Liam's room? I grinned evily this is one way to be rude back..

I opened his drawers only to find a stupid hair brush and some clothing. I dug farther until I came across a baby picture.....of Liam.....butt naked.....