chapter 40

So sorry school started and idk I just haven't really been able to catch up with other stuff since I moved. :P

Zayn's p.o.v.

I exit the shower practically shaking because one, I gave Liam head and two, he returned the favor. I feel like I'm on fire and not just because of the steaming water. Liam steps out flaunting everything his grin a mile wide.
He grabs a towel wrapping it around me before hugging me tightly from behind, the all too familiar butterflies erupt in my stomach as his nose brushes against my neck.
"Thank you for that lovely shower baby" he says giving me a quick squeeze before letting go of me entirely. What's embarrassing is that I immediately feel cold after wards and lonely I love it when liam holds me , it even makes me forget about those stupid pet names.
"Here some of my clothes I set out for you, I was going to wear them but decided they would look better on you anyways" he smirks tossing me a small bundel of clothing I try my best to refrain from smelling the musky scent, Liam always smells so good.
I dry off and drop the towel quickly pulling on his boxers fast afterwards because I'm still getting over what happened in the shower I don't think I can handle anything else for today.
I can feel Liam's stare as I finish getting dressed and I turn to see he has out a pair of sweat pants on, they hang dangerously low and show a bit of hair peeking out but I shake my head and just swallow thickly.
"So what now?" I ask clapping my hands together. I feel quite small being compared to Liam his black vneck I have on right now is swallowing me and shows my bony chest.
We must of been in the bathroom for awhile because the sun is now setting. I walk into Liam's bedroom and take a seat on the comfy foam mattress sighing as my thick thighs sink into it giving me a sense of comfort. Liam walks in still shirtless might I add and takes a seat on the other side of the bed. That's when the awkward silence really kicks in.
"So.. Erm, do you want me to leave?" I ask twiddling with my fingers. Liam lets out a loud laugh holding his stomach which was flexed showing prominent muscles.
"I never want you to leave Zayn" he says quieting down his thumb brushes my cheek before it slides down to my lower back as he pulls me into his warm chest.
"I love you Leeyum" I say kissing his tan collar bone.
"I love you more Zayn"

*******
I wake up to the sun shining on my fave in a unpleasant way. I cringe and sit up to shut the curtains but arms are constricted around my waist holding me in a vice grip against them..liam.
I take the time to look at him, Liam always seems super intimidating but now as I watch him while he sleeps soundly all I can see is just warmth and kindness, like when he says he loves me. I smile tapping his nose with my pointer finger.
"Ohhh Liam wake uppp" I whisper in his ear trying to pull away from his hold. He groans and turns taking me with him so he's laying on top of me.
"Liam!! I'm not your pillow" I squeak unable to breathe properly I jerk around until Liam sits up rubbing his eyes.
"What time is it?" He asks pointing to the small silver alarm clock beside the bed. I look.
"Its noon" I say sitting up myself and slowly crawling out of bed I quickly grab a pair of grey long socks and slide them onto my feet they go to my knees. I can't help the fact that Liam grows..and that its always freezing.
"Ugh I have a meeting today at 3" he groans again plopping back onto the pillow rolling off the bed onto the floor with a big thud.
"I think I have work, eh no I'm probably fired. Missed so many days" I say casually squaring for a second to be on his level.
"You could just live with me you know, and not have a job or that apartment" liam offers for probably the 100th time.
"I already told you I have to work I want to earn money myself" I huff pulling out my phone to see a missed call from work. Yep totally fired.
"Okay, fine, well you currently are fired so why don't you just stay with me till you get back on your feet..you can ditch that crappy apartment." Liam proposes standing up and tugging me with him.
"My apartment is not crappy it has um...character" I defend the small place I have lived on for almost over a year now.
"Okay can you just do a trial like month then?" Liam asks keeping his hands on my waist making it extremely hard to pay attention to his pleas.
"I will move out of my apartment and into your house on one condition" I begin watching his face light up.
"Anything" he presses on. His big brown eyes were searching my face and a cute smile was etched upon his lips.
"Let me be your assistant at your work." I say. I mean come on its a great idea not only do I get to see what random fucking company he works for but I also can make him treat me like an equal and give him a challenge.
"You want to get paid by your boyfriend?" He asks raising an eyebrow. I giggle.
"Why not? As long as I make the big bucks mister Payne" I flirt shrugging my shoulders whilst placing my hands behind me on Liam's back.
"You know what fine, your coming t this damn meeting then and first tgjnf afterwards we are sending moving trucks in" liam speaks lowly making chills go down my spine
"Sounds good to me"