chapter 32

If you don't like larry don't read!
Harry's P.O.V

"Louis c'mere" I yell from my bed, I'm pretty sure he decided to take a shower, he's very particular about things I mean that's why my house is so damn organized now. Louis and I plan on going to a movie and I have been waiting on him for about an hour now. Louis finally leaves my bathroom but takes me off gaurd. He's wearing a coral tanktop with white stripes and ripped booty shorts with his white Tom's his hair had no product and was wavy and thin much like how it was when I first met him.
"W-what are you wearing?" I ask sitting up.
"What do you not like my outfit?" Louis asks innocently, he spins and giggles. Damn his ass. Damn his fucking ass in everything he looks so good.
"No its fine just stay with me at all times I don't want you to get taken" I stand up and brush off my wrinkled button up shirt (which I never button up all the way).
I let louis walk in front of me to the car because damn. For a man to have such womanly curves kinda blows my mind but it's the hottest thing in the world.
"Hey guess what!?" Louis turns to face me while skillfully walking backwards.
"What?" I ask smiling.
"I.love.you" Louis whispers his lips pulling up into a smile.
"I love you too babe" I smile.
We drove quickly to the movie theatre and took our seats. I bought Louis Sourpatchkids kids and a dr.pepper plus the popcorn we are sharing.
I picked some scary movie that came out Insidious Chapter 3 it not gonna be scary at all, I mean a girl from Disney is in it.
"What are we watching?" Louis asks biting his lip. I reach out with three fingers and pull at his lip gently making him flush.
"Don't bite your lip" I tell him. If it wasn't dark I would get to see his blushing face.
The movie finally starts and I lean back, they do not make these small chairs for long-legged people.
"Harry can I sit with you?" Louis asks batting his eyelashes which needed no makeup. I don't understand how Louis is so fucking gorgeous. I'm a tree and he's my little flower.
"I don't know baby this seat is pretty small" I say shifting because I'm not comfortable.
"Well then let's sit in a big one!" Louis seemed so sure of himself as he tugs me upwards carrying our food in his other hand and seats us both in some abnormal chair that looked like two formed together.
"I never knew these existed" I admit running a hand through my curls. Louis sat looking small and cuter than ever smiling widely.
"Can I sit on your lap now?" He asks fluttering his eyelashes. Of course he can.
I pull Louis's small body onto my own gigantic one his head resting on my chest and my hands resting on his tummy. I play with the button of his shorts while the movie plays in front of us.
"Harry is this a scary movie!!??" Louis suddenly realizes what the movie is flipping over on my lap.
"Maybe now shhh" I shush him grinning. There was only two other people in the theatre sharing a chair like ours and I doubt they would bother us.
Louis turns back over but yelps and turns again and burying his head in my chest when some girl starts flying around and hitting the ceiling. Not scary at all.
My hands that were once on his tummy were now on his lower back. His shorts waistband was a bit big so I could see a pair of blue panties when the movie finally went bright. He's wearing panties? Oh my god. I slide my hands down so they slide right over his bum resting right in the middle. I'm in love. Louis small hands grabbed my own to try to pull them off I bet money he is blushing. I only squeeze making him yelp but it's drowned out from the screaming of the movie.
"Maybe you shouldn't of worn those shorts baby" I whisper in his ear kissing his neck. I feel his little hard on rub on my stomach due to our position.
"I-im sorry" he stutters.
"Take them off."