chapter 33

No ones P.O.V

Louis froze at the words that came out of Harry's mouth.
"Take them off" the older boy repeats. (Harry is older in this so...yeah)
Louis didn't want to disobey but he couldn't move on Harry's lap, he stayed frozen.
"Fine I will take them off for you" Harry growls throwing the smaller boy off of him onto the corner of the large seat, ripping the tiny shorts quickly from Louis's body. Louis kept quiet trying to ignore the fact that now his pants were gone in the middle of a theatre. Harry doesn't know about Louis's love for women's clothes but men's clothes just didn't feel right, Zayn and his sisters are the only ones who know. Harry's eyebrows raise at the sight of Louis's lace blue panties.
"What are these?" He asks biting his lip as he trails Louis up and down with his green eyes.
"I-i like girl clothes" Louis admits covering his face as he still lay in front of Harry in the abnormally large movie seat.
"You cross dress?" Harry as his voice got lower and raspy making goosebumps arise on Louis's thick bare thighs.
Louis only nods in response throughly embarrassed with the entire situation.
"That's so fucking hot babe" Harry growls his fingers snapping the waistband of Louis's panties.
"No, stop, I don't want a hard on because then I have to walk around with it" Louis flips over so his butt is in the air but he faces away from Harry. This doesn't help Harry with his sexual frustration though because Louis already looks so hot and now he looks even better.
"Okay well, turn back around baby because I'm going to loose control with you like that" Harry murmurs. Louis giggles and flips over on his back his knees bent, legs lightly spread, he was biting his tank top lightly, his soft blue eyes were playful.
"Oh my god Lou" the older boy growls grabbing the Jean shorts and throwing them at the smaller boy.
"Just put them on I don't even give a shit about this fucking movie let's go home" sexual frustrated Harry is always grumpy.
"But I want candy" Louis begs slipping his shorts on and standing up he crosses his small arms and pouts.
"Fine, candy then we are leaving" Harry sighs walking away from Louis. Louis tugs on Harry's button up shirt pulling him back only slightly.
"Well I wanted to go clothes shopping too" Louis whisper shouts stepping ahead of Harry before sprinting as fast as he could out of the theatre and into the crowded mall. After looking around a bit he found the candy store he was looking for and skipped happily to it.
Louis grabbed a pink container and began filling it with chocolate gummy bears, his favorite. In the midst of all the candy he was rudely interrupted when Harry yanked him away pulling him into his chest.
"Dont. Ever. Run off like that again Lou" Harry whispers into his ear making Louis shiver in fear.
"S-sorry I was just playing" Louis looked up at him on the break of tears.
"It's fine let's just get your candy and then get some clothes, how does that sound baby?" Harry squatted down so he was level with the smaller boy. Louis grinned nodding his head up and down before encircling his arms around Harry's long neck.
"I love you Harry"
"Love you too baby"
After Louis finally picked out his candy and paid for it they were off to go look at clothes. Louis dragged Harry into Forever 21 to look at the assortment of clothing.
"I like this one!" Louis picked up a yellow jumper with some pattern in orange and pink on it. Harry nods because he didn't really know what Louis liked since he hates shopping with him.
"What about this?" Harry pulls ripped white Jean shorts from a rack with a pink baggy shirt with a pocket design of a panda peeking out of it. Louis's eyes widened and he snatched the outfit from Harry's grasp.
"I love it!" Louis exclaims jumping up to hug Harry for a split second before letting go and turning back to the racks of clothing. Harry's cheeks turn slightly pink.
"What about these Harry?" Louis calls. Harry of course expects to see some blouse or shorts but Louis had walked all the way over to the underwear section, with a pair of lavender lace panties in his small hand. Harry gulps imagining the sight of Louis's bum in them.
"Definitely going to get those but if we're going underwear shopping now we are going to Victoria Secret" Harry grabs the clothes and panties and pays for them without caring about the lady at the counter giving him a weird look. Then dragged Louis to the store across that he was earlier talking about. Louis blushes at the sight of all the lingerie that is displayed at the store. Harry looks around his eyes immediately directed to the assortment of thongs. Damn would Louis look good in these, Harry thought.
He grabbed a few, a pink with two bows on the side and white lace, a green one with yellow lace and a white lace one. He stuffed the underwear in his fist and joined Louis at the normal kind. Louis had a yellow pair in his hands with floral print.
"I like the bows" Harry admitted smiling down as Louis looked through the drawers upon drawers of underwear.
"Okay then we will get more bows" Louis says fishing through one drawer coming out with a handful of multicolored neon panties each with a little bow on the front.
"Okay I think we're done hear" Louis handed the several pairs of undies to Harry to go check out. He was past the point of caring now as another women at the counter gave him and Louis a weird look. She finally managed to stuff everything in the largest bag they had. They took the bag with Louis's clothes bags in the other arm and walked out, Louis extremely happy with what today brought him. Especially since he didn't have to watch that scary movie.