chapter 50 :)

Zayn's P.O.V

My eyes slowly flutter open and I take in my surroundings, I immediately flush thinking of the night before, memories burnt into my brain about the long night in the cabin. Liam lays beside me still sleeping soundly making my small smile grow. I'm truly in love with him. My slow movement to leave the bed sends an unintentional groan from my still slightly swollen lips. Liam shifts behind me chuckling signalling me that I awoke him. I blush ducking my head, what a way to wake up, way to go Zayn. His larger arms encircle my waist as he shifts over to sit beside me.

"mornin' baby" he murmurs into my neck creating the same shivers to spread over my body. I should be used to him by now.

I hum in response leaning into his warm touch. After sitting in silence Liam stands, making me look away in embarrassment realizing the both of us are still very much naked. He notices my discomfort and slips on some grey sweatpants before softly tossing me some black briefs and his white vneck. I stand but sit back down afterwards whining at the throb and sting. Well I guess I'm sore.. Liam is at my side soon and helps me into the big clothing before slipping an arm under my knees and on my back picking me up. I lay my head on his chest smiling again.

"why are you so good to me?" I mumble into his tan muscle.

"Because I love you, duh" he answers laughing before placing a kiss on my head.

He sets me onto one of the bar stools kissing me again this time on my lips leaving me dazed as he walks a few steps into the kitchen.

"hungry?" he asks and the itching at my brain tells me to say no but I quickly shake it off.

"I'm starved" Liam's eyes light up at the words and he does a stupid dance making me burst out into giggles. Liam starts to cook and I watch, bare feet dangling, head in my hands.

Soon a plate is put in front of me, waffles, bacon, sausage, eggs. So. Much. Food. I fight the gnawing feeling to just push the plate a side and stuff my face, moaning at the greasy goodness. I have never ate this much.

"damn, if this is what sex does to you I guess I'll have to fuck you every night" Liam mutters making me slightly choke.

"oh I'm sure that would be so hard for you" I tease back smirking. He places his plate beside my own before crashing our lips together. I moan at the sudden action gripping his hair to pull him closer to me.

"Im so in love with you" He moans into the kiss and I blush pulling away.

"I'm so glad you are, and I love you so much" I respond using one hand to trace his sharp jaw, thumb brushing over the stubble. He leans farther down my already hickey covered neck. I push him away whining.

"Liam the food"

He slowly gets back down watching my every move as I devour the food, I was embarrassed at first but I know that I shouldn't ever be with him. We both finish and Liam takes our plates washing them before putting them away and I sit, feet swaying again in boredom.

He turns back around and I stretch my hands out for him to pick me up, blushing because I feel like a baby.

" 'm' bored leeyum" I mumble into his bare chest before I gently kiss the soft skin making his hands at grip me tighter.

"Well as much as I wish" he stops speaking and kisses me. "We can't have sex, your still sore and I don't want to hurt you anymore than I already did" he speaks lowly and my eyebrows furrow.

I jerk my legs down standing on my own even though I was still very sore.

"Are you sure this isnt about me?..like was I really that bad in bed?" I mumble playing with the end of his shirt.

Liam squats down shaking his head and covering my face in kisses.

"Zayn you're the best I've ever had, believe me baby, if we had it my way you would me naked on the kitchen table by now" I blush and gently flick his shoulder.

"But this" he pauses and lifts up my shirt displaying my bruises on my ribs and my hips, grip marks. I press them slightly wincing but I can only smile because it's a memory of last night and I know it wasn't an intentional hurt.

"Liam it's fine, I can barely feel them"

I mumble holding his hands and guiding them to the bruises. He shakes his head, thumb brushing gently across my soft skin making me blush again. I wrap a hand into his soft hair, kneading it slowly. He presses kisses onto the bruises, some longer than others but I continue to run my fingers through his hair.

"See. I'm okay" I state using both hands to hold his face.

"Okay. I just wanted to make sure your first time was special and I thought I fucked it up because I hurt you." He mumbles into my neck. I smile letting a hand trail down his back, slightly scratching at the bumps of his spine.

"It wouldn't matter if I had a broken limb, or if I wont be able to walk for a whole damn month Liam, it was with you that's all that matters" I murmur kissing his head but he lifts it up to connect our lips, standing fully so I'm back on my tippy toes.

"So..." I trail of, slightly out of breath.

"Let's go do something fun" Liam says grabbing my hand, tugging me back into the bedroom.

"Like what?" I ask trailing behind him watching his every move as he picks up his phone typing a few things in.

"Like, Broadmoor I have a few connections there we can book a hotel room, there's tons of stuff to do there" I nod at his response smiling even though I had no idea what he was talking about. Anything to do with Liam sounds more appealing because its with him.

After a few hours of getting ready and repacking a few things, and stripping the sheets which was embarrassing we hopped into another one of his limos *eye roll* and drove to this Broadmoor place.

That is what it is btw ^

My eyes widen as we reach our destination and I rudely place my hands on the window looking at the sight in front of me. This place is amazing.

Liam looks at me grinning making my heart flutter.

"Cool isn't it?" He murmurs taking my own hand in his much larger one, kissing it softly.

"Isn't this expensive!?" I say pulling my hand out of his own looking at luxurious castle like building in front of me.

"Anything for my baby"