chapter 43

Liam's P.O.V

I enter a all too familiar business room, the table in the middle and expensive leather chairs circling around it. Only one person has came on time, he's pretty normal looking, dark hair, blue eyes. Again no one can possibly look as good as Zayn in my opinion.
Zayn sits next to me grinning ear to ear probably because he gets to be involved with something.
"Babe just stay calm" I look at my little love who is bouncing his leg up and down, I place my hand on his knee closest to mine and squeeze making him squeak.

Zayn's P.O.V!
I squeak as Liam squeezing my knee in an effort to calm me down. I don't tell him that he's not helping one bit because I'm too nice I just keep my mouth shut and grab his large hand that sits on my knee and intertwine his fingers with my own. The room fills up and Liam stands up leaving me alone. I hold my hands together and watch him talk listening intently about the costs of upgrading his business and how they would possibly need to cut the wage a bit but not dramatically. They already get paid way over what they should anyways. Liam's company does lots really now that I think of it. It has a lots of different parts, one building controls and builds the ring of apartments he owns and controls on the east side and another building sells and makes the different kitchen appliances he sells along with the building I am in now that is more of all the paperwork and the building that gives peoples jobs. Its complicated and he owns probably 20 more companies and buildings. Always busy..
The meeting goes swiftly and I brought coffee to people who asked, all without tripping which I feel like is a huge accomplishment.
When it finishes Liam is hung up talking to an attractive male which immediately sends my brain into fear. He's definitely cuter, dammit he's attractive. What if Liam likes him?
I suck in a breath and walk over to Liam but this time the odds aren't in my favor and I trip spilling the hot coffee that was once secure in my hands all over the front of Liam...
I yelp and pick up the cup trying to whip up the mess in the carpet. Wow way to blow it.
Liam is breathing quite heavily and the white tshirt he has under his jacket is soaked, sticking to his washboard abs. Oh gosh.
"Liam I'm so sorry!!" I exclaim standing on my tippy toes to wipe it off his neck (the only thing I could reach) liam just shakes his head making my eyes water. I bet he's disappointed in me.. He probably hates me now and the coffee was hot too.
Liam lifts his head up still slightly drifting this time Mr. Dark hair pretty eyes speaks up.
"Next time can ya just watch it?" He asks making my heart sting. I tried..
Liam grabs my hand shaking his head and leads me into his office now un buttoning the buttons on his shirt before giving up and just ripping it off . My breath hitches. Am I in trouble? Oh gosh please save me now.